Chapter 2 *Warning: Gruesome Descriptions.*. death then don't read this book.

-Raine's P.O.V-

You know that free, loose, and care-free feeling when you're so high that you feel the pain go away well that's what we all felt, all six of us. We where sitting on a old leather couch in Jame's basement, thinking about something to do.

"Guys, check this out!" I heard Sammie yell from the computer. We all stood up and made our way over to her, "What is it?" I said curiously. She traced her finger under the title Supernatural Phenomenon Comes back From The Dead?

Long story short, A powerful witch was sacrificed in the graveyard in the late 1800's. She was set on fire and put on a stake. But some people have seen the witch at night. But the only way you can see her is to say this Latin Ritual at her grave. Go back into your car, Ride down the street and turn around at the stop sign and you can see her stand in the middle of the rode.

Sounds pretty cool to us so we do it. All six of us went into two separate vans and  rode down to the Cemetery...

We got back into the Vans and rode down the street then turned but in the process of Alexiss turning she let out a ear piercing scream and held her head in pain. She jerked the steering wheel to the left which made the car flip multiple times. The sound of shattering class, dented metal, screams and cries. Then  everything stopped, blood covered the whole car as everyone was on the Van. I unstrapped my seat belt and fell on James that was dis-formed and dead. I let out a scream and cried as I had to climb over all of my dead friends to get out of the van.

The chilling wind hitting my pale skin as I trembled in fear and shock. There was no one in site, neither Karen and Layla's van. I let the tears stream down my face as I looked at the Van and it's dis-formed structure. I fell to my knees as I cried for hours, hours of sitting there looking at the van where my friends are in there. Lifeless and soulless.

The sun shined over the horizon and I heard the sound of rubber wheels riding towards my direction. I stood up, hoping that the person would stop. And They did.

They hauled my friends off under white cloths and I just sat there, scared and sad.

The Police had no idea where the other van was but they've sent out a search party out for them.

Six months later, They found Karen and Layla... Burned at the stake. No traces of anyone or anything. No foot prints nor finger prints... Almost like it was did by a vengeful ghost.