Chapter 14: Cave| Open Forum

Lucas' POV

While we are building our tents, my cellphone vibrated, so it means that I received a text.

I looked at my cellphone, it was Aaron.

["Hey bro, I heard that Chandrea is your classmate. Are you with her now? I mean, did she join the camping?"] He texted.

["Yah, She's my classmate and she joined the camping. Where did you heard about it?"] I replied.

["Some of my friends at your school. So, are you with her?"] He texted.

["Of course not! I don't like being with her. She's so childish."] I replied.

I looked around to find Chandrea, helping Q and Seul building their tent. Infairness, she know how to build a tent, I guess Q and Seul taught her how.

["Whatever. So, what are you guys doing now?"] Aaron texted.

["Building our tents."] I texted.

["Did you helped Chandrea?"] He texted.

["Hell I will?! I don't care about her or other girls."] I texted. Aaron started to pissed me off.

I looked again to find Chandrea, she was now looking at the other girls.

["It was just being a gentleman bro. And Chandrea seems like a good girl, you know.. Innocent. I was just wondering if she know how to build a tent."] Aaron texted.

["Of course she know how. And PLEASE! Stop talking about that girl!"] I replied.

["Why? Hey! Don't get annoyed. Chandrea is childish and you are a serious person, look good together."] Aaron texted.

I didn't text back. I don't want to talk about that Childish girl.

["Hey."] Aaron texted.

["Lucaaas!"] Aaron texted.

["If you want to have a good conversation with me, don't talk about that girl."] I texted him.

["But I wanted to! Okay, bye. Just enjoy there!"] He texted.

["Haha.bye."] I replied.

I looked again at everyone to find Chandrea.

Why am I always looking at Chandrea?! Grrr! This was all Aaron's fault!!!

Chandrea's POV

"Okay, you all can go around here. But just don't enter the old cemetery okay? And be back before 4pm. After that we will eat our Dinner and we will have a Open Forum. Got it?" Teacher Gwen said.

"Got it!" We all said.

We still have more hours to go around the forest. I saw all my classmates get their own little bags before going inside the forest.

"Let's go!" Said Laurence and Cyprian.

I stood up and ran towards to them. I saw Lucas sleeping inside their tent.

Laurence started walking while Cyprian waited for me.

"Hey, why did Lucas don't want to join us?" I asked.

"He's KJ, as always." Said Cyprian.

"What's KJ?" I asked.

"Kill Joy." Cyprian said.

"Come here guys!" Laurence shouted.

We walked towards to him and we saw a small waterfalls and so many flowers around it.

"Wow." we all said. Some of our classmates started to take some pictures with the waterfalls and the flowers.

"Hey, let's take a groupie too." I said and I used my cellphone to have some groupie with Cyprian and Laurence.