Chapter 17: Keep an Eye

Chandrea's POV

"Wake up Chandrea.." I heard my Nanny's voice.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It was already 7am. Come on, get up and don't be late." She said.

After some few hours of getting ready and asking about the Address of Cyprian, finally! I am here.

There were already some cars outside their house and some guards patrolling the area.

"Goodmorning Ma'am." Someone greeted me.

I just smiled.

And after a few minutes, Cyprian saw me and gave me a huge smile.

"Good to know you're here!! You made it!" He said.

"Of course.. So.. where are they?" I asked.

"They are in the backyard pool." He said.

"Oh I see." I said.

"So.. wanna have some tour inside?" He asked.

"Yah." I said.

Their house was quite a big one. Almost all the colors were a combination of gray and white. Kinda classy.

"So, here's our room. You can put your bag on the floor." He said.

"Okay."

Is this a hall? I think so. It was large. That can occupy almost 40 persons.

"So.. What's up?" He asked.

We both sat in different bed.

"Hmm... something was not okay, but I'm not really sure with that, but don't worry, i will open it up to y'all, maybe later?" I said.

"Oh, okay." He simply said.

"So.. how many us in here?" I asked.

"Hmm, maybe.. just 25 persons." He said.

"Oh, how come?" I asked.

"Some said that they were not allowed by their parents and some just lazy to pack up their things." He said.

After a few moments, we have done some kind of pool party. There is a disco ball and beers, and a lot of foods and also, a loud music! Yeaaa!

And suddenly.. I saw Lucas. He was sitting on a bench, having his serious face, as usual. And suddenly.. he caught me staring at him. I quickly put away my glance.

Mygad!

And after some few hours, it was already 9:41 in the evening.

Some people were already changing their clothes into pajamas and excusing theirselves.

I saw Laurence talking with Lucas. Woah! That was unusual, they kinda having some serious talk.

Laurence's POV

I was drinking my beer when my mom texted me.

"Keep an eye on Chandrea." She said.

"Of course mom I will." I replied.

What's with my mom's concern? So unpredictable.

"No, not that. Keep an eye on her every minute and every second." She said.

I started to doubt...

What's happening?

I dialed my mom's number...

She was not answering.

"Mom! Answer my phone call." I texted her. I'm starting to get nervous as fuck!