Chapter 2: prom day part 1

kenneth's POV

To day is the last day of school and prom. I ask Bailey to my date and said yes to me. So I got my suit and prom was at 4:45pm and its 3:50pm I went to baileys house in a limo her house was 15 minutes away I knock on her boor she was wearing her prom dress she was amazingly beautiful girl that I ever seen with my own eyes.

 So I got my suit  and prom was at 4:45pm and its 3:50pm I went to baileys house in a limo her house was 15 minutes away  I knock on her boor  she was wearing her prom dress she was amazingly beautiful girl that I ever seen with my own eyes

B: hello? Hello? KENNETH!
K: yeah! Sorry if I was spacing out your just so beautiful to look at.
B: thanks, and I know I look beautiful guess who helped me?
K: who?
B: my mom! I know mom's can't know style. But she does now style because she is a model. And that's way my house is big.
K: woah I can't believe that. Is she pretty.
B: who?
K: your mom.
B: why do you like her. If you do she is taken by my dad. Also f you do like her, goodbye Kenneth I will never see you ever again. FYI she is 8 years older and she is a teen mom.
K: sorry, sorry! I love you bailey Sok..
B: you should, anyway should we go to prom.
K we shall go. I love you so much. "whispered in her ear".
B: I love you too. "whispered in her ear".

Sean's POV
I picked up Emma  she looked so pretty I kept starring at her. I so her blushed map hard. I said to my self dam my feelings for her. I liked you dress by the way i said.

Emma's POV

I blushed so hard that I think he could see. We're here I said in a kid tones yayy were here.
I saw Sean laugh.
Sorry mr. Lew

________to be continued_______