Chapter 4 ~ The Visit ~

Aphmau P.O.V

Aaron and I Arrive at Dantes house, Aaron knocks on the door and Dante answers the says.

"Hey guys what you guys doing here? " He asks " Oh and come in " Both me and Aaron enter his house, I close the door and say.

"How come Garroth was running around blushing and freaking? " Dante looks at me Smiles then starts laughing ' this is why ' he said. He just showed me a picture of Garroth on top on Laurence and I say.

"OH MY GOD " I cover my mouth trying not to laugh

"I know right its to funny " Dante replies laughing his head off still

Laurence walks out of Garroths room blushing, Aaron looks over poked me and made me look over to see Laurence. I run over to him and say.

"Hey Laurence, did you like Garroth on top of you" She says joking and trying not to laugh

" NO I DID'NT OK SO LEAVE ME ALONE " Laurence storms out the front door going somewhere but no one knows where.... (O_O) .3.

"WAIT LAURENCE " I yelled, I was going to run after him but I didn't . Dante looked at me chuckled  and said.

"let Laurence be for now " I told him I would leave Laurence alone but maybe I wont, I need to tak to one of them... But who?

                                                                 Laurence P.O.V

I stormed of cause I was really embarrassed at what Aphmau said, Maybe I should go back and talk to her. No i wont Dante and Aaron will start making fun of me and maybe Aphmau to... I keep walking and walking not knowing where I was going to go and then I saw Garroth, I was about to run for him but them I saw him Kissing Sasha. I heard Sasha say.

"wow Garroth you a really god kisser " She smiled, she saw me " I should get going though bye bye " she starts to walk pass me but she stop, looks at me and said " Oh look I just your little Boyfriend hahaha" She says running away. I get really mad what is the big deal if I like Garroth is someone gonna come and kill me cause I like a Flipping guy!! 

Garroth runs over to me, hugs me then says.

" oh thank god your her-- " I gave Garroth a look, He knew with that look on my face something was wrong then he asked.

"Laurence what's wrong? " I replied with.

" Oh I dont know maybe seeing you kiss SASHA of all people you kissed SASHA  but maybe by doing that you're telling me you like sasha " Garroth looked at me and replied.

"Sasha kissed me and I pushed her away, and when she said that I was a good kisser, it was because she saw you. Plus I would never and you know that " Garroth got closer to me and I smiled. We went it to kiss...

                                                                    Garroth P.O.V

I wake from my sleep and I realized it was all just a dream then I say.

"Oh thank god that was a dream " I get up walk out my door and there is Laurence, he said.

" Hey Garroth you look awesome today"  I look at him shocked then say.

"well Laurence you look nice too " I saw with a smile on my face then he kissed me and as he did I thought ~ Its not a dream.This is just wired I mean I like Laurence in all  but it's wired he was my best bro in high school ~  I realize that Laurence is still kissing me but keep letting him.

                                                         Travis P.O.V 

I walk over to Aphmaus house and knock on the door, Aphmau opens the door and says.

"Hey Travis what you doing here? " She asked me and I say.

"Ohhh you know, came to see-- " Katelyn walks down the stairs " Heeeey Katelyn " I say flirting with her. See walks over to grabs my shirt and says.

" DONT TRY ANYTHING TODAY TRAVIS OR I WILL END YOU!! " She lets him go and walks back upstairs, Aphmau smiled and let me in "I'm going to Aarons for a while and Kawaii_chan is with resse so its gonna be just you and kateyln.... BUT DONT GET ANY FUNNY IDEAS MISTER " Aphmau says leaving the house. I walk up the stairs to Kateylns room, I knocked on the door i opened it to see Kateyln on her computer so I say.

" H-hey K-kateyln can we just talk I wont make any flirty jokes I promise " Kate looked at me stood up sat on her bed, patted the spot beside her and said.

" Sure but not flirty comments please " I sat next to her and we talked. For once im not being so flirty with her.