Chapter 5 ~ love is in the air ~

~ AN: Hey guys, this chapter is gonna be about Travis and Katelyn so ya and sorry i havent updated it for awhile :/ but anyway back to the story ~

Kateyln P.O.V; 

Travis and I have been talking for a while and he hasnt even made one flirty remark, he's actually dont that bad of a guy when you get to know him.

" Travis you're not to bad when you're not flirting with me " I say well laughing, he smiles and rubs the back of his neck and says.

" Ya.... " I look at Travis confused, he looked at me and we looked at eachother for awhile, am I starting to like Travis? Dose he even like me? omg dumb question kate duh he dose! 

" Kate.... I like- " He started to say put I interupted him by putting each hands on both of his cheeks and pulling him in. We are nose to nose.

" Travis... I-I like you " I say, Travis pulls my body closer to him then his lips were on mine, I sat there in shock but kissed him back. I wraped my hands around his neck and played with his hair, God I love his hair , he slowly layed me back and hovered over my body. He left soft kisses down my jawline then on my neck, I  bit my lip trying not to let out a moan but i couldnt help it. The door flug open and Kawii~chan and Aphmau was in the doorway and started screaming. Travis jumped and feel off the bed and hit his head.

" OH MY GOD KATELLYN~SAMA YOU AND TRAVIS~CHAN WAS KISSING " Kawii~chan yelled

" They were doing a little more then kissing " Aphmau said elbowing Kawii~Chan softly, I sat up blushing like crazy, I got off my bed ran out my door and left the house.  Where am I going? Idk? all i can think about is travis, OMG i left travis behide. I ran back to the house. I saw them in the living room and Travis had Ice pack on his head. I ran over to him.

" Are you ok Travis " I say sitting down next to him, He smiles kinda.

" I guess " he laughs so do I, Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan walked over smiling, I gave them a glare and they backed away " So um Kate- " He started to say nervously i rolled my eyes.

" I know what your gonna say and Yes i will go out with you travis " I say smiling, he smiled back at me.

Ok guys So i made another Page User: Happycamper33. So Yah and sorry im not updating i was grounded for awhile so yah. :3