Chapter 2 ~ Feeling something new ~

Laurance P.O.V 

I see Garroth walk out of then Bathroom, So i walk over to him and said.

" Garroth can i talk to you about you're nightmares? " He looked at me in a shocked way and said.

"Sure I guess " We both sit on the coach, I looked over at him and he was blushing a little so I asked.

" Garroth why are you blushing ?" He looks at me then his face turns a little red and he replied.

"I-IM N-N-NOT B-BLUSHING " he looks away and I say.

" Annnyway , What is it that you're nightmares are about? " I ask, he looks at me and his face is back to normal. He looks down at the floor, then says.

" In this nightmare, Well Aphmau and I are walking, we where laughing and making jokes and out of no where someone comes and kills Aphmau right infront of me then says ~You failed to protect her, and you are NEXT ~ and the person disapears and I wake up " Garroth tells me this and I said.

" wow that would suck " Garroth gives me a look then I say " It was just a dream, Aphmau is ok PLUS she has Aaron now " Garroth starts to tear up and says.

" B-b-but " *he trys to hold in the tears " I-i-i c-cant e-even b-bare w-with t-this a-a-anym-more " I moved closer to Garroth then gave him a hug and said.

" Garroth there is no need in holding the tears back, let them out I wont make fun of you about it I promise " Garroth lets the tears out then Dante comes out of no where. Dante took a picture and sent it to Kawaii-Chan saying ~ Heres a new ship for ya ~

Hey guys thats the end of Chapter 2!!! Im bringing Kawaii Chan Kateyln Aph Dante Travis and maybe....

AARON DA DA DA xD