Chapter 5

"Look what we have here. Alondra, con su amiga la mas puta."

I bite my lip, recognizing the voice behind us, fully aware of who it is.

Remember Kathy? Odin's girlfriend. Well, it's one of her minions.

Ana.

Usually that bitch is always throwing shade and I remain unbothered but with everything going on right now just the sound of her voice lights me up like a match with fiery rage.

I clench my fist and turn around to face her.

Ana smirks and steps closer, spewing her venom. "Look at you, thinking you're hot shit. Always having others fight your battles as you play the pretty little innocent victim. I can't believe you're already all over Odin and the stupid idiot falling for it. Fighting for a slut like you? Kathy ain't gonna let that slide, you hear me?"

I didn't dare move a muscle, because if I did, I knew it was to fucking strangle her.

"Fuck you, Ana. You better step the fuck back," Alondra warns, her tone cutting through the tension. "You and your fuck-tard friend are really fucked in the brain. How can you call Angel a slut when two weeks ago there was a whole ass rumor about Kathy fucking Payso?"

Ana laughs mockingly, "You said it, pendeja, it was a rumor-"

"A rumor with witnesses. And bitch don't be calling ME a pendeja," Alondra begins to step closer to her.

I step in between them holding her back, causing more attention from the people around us.

"Ana, we don't need your drama right now. Just walk away," I tell her.

"Or what? You're going to send your boys on me too? All I'm saying is that Kathy knows you're messing with her man and she's not happy. You can't mess with her man and not pay the price," she said.

I take a deep breath, trying to keep my composure. "Look, I am not a slut. I am not messing with her man. I don't like Odin. I don't want to fuck Odin. I don't control Odin. What he decides to do is on him. If Kathy doesn't understand that then that's on her. I don't have time for this shit. If she wants to fight she knows where to find me, but I'm not about to fight her little minions if that's what you're trying to do right now. So, bye."

Ana's smirk falters for a moment, but she quickly regains her composure. "Oh, I get it. Trying to play it cool, huh? You think you're untouchable?"

Before I can respond, Ana suddenly lunges at me, her hand aiming for my face. I instinctively step back, but her fingers graze my cheek, leaving a burning sensation.

"You bitch!" Alondra yells, diving at Ana, tackling her to the ground. They start grappling, rolling in the dirt as fists and slaps fly.

Chaos erupts around us. Ana's minion jumps in, trying to pull Alondra off, but I grab her by the arm and yank her back.

"Don't you fucking dare," I snapped, shoving her away.

I was ready to throw hands with her, but surprisingly she stayed back.

Ana manages to get a handful of Alondra's hair, yanking it hard. Alondra winces but doesn't let go, her fists pounding into Ana's side and face.

I join the fray, trying to pry Ana's fingers from Alondra's hair.

A crowd quickly forms, shouting and cheering, adding to the frenzy. My adrenaline is pumping, and all I can focus on is making sure Alondra is safe, but she's safe alright.

Ana is getting her ass whooped. All she's doing is yanking on her hair. Typical.

"Get off me, pendeja!" Ana screams as she starts kicking.