Flash Back

Everything start to happen really fast like I couldn't keep up.Started as friends and in a short amount of time that escalated to best friends and even more deeper. The bromance we had , let me tell you it was theweirdest bromance ever but the worst part is I loved it The tight warm hugs and the sweetest gestures and kisses that would brighten your soul.

It all began last year, that's where the best things started getting heated

Have you ever gotten a hug from someone that would always brighten your day. He has the best hugs ever :they were long, brought warmth and comfort. He was in a class below me but we had swim training together,   practically did some activities together like we both loved rugby and we were good at it but it gets nasty and brutal: tag rugby is supposed to be non-physical contact but damn!. Our school, I think they had different point of view. They would even tear people shorts but luckily enough they didn't do that with me, I was way too fast and had street tactics like free run or something. I would literally jump people just to score a try. It was insane but I love it, well In general I was a geek and loved sports. what am i talking about, i was good in sports.

Bash or as his real name Bassett . He had a french name you can guess what you would get from such guys the sexiness further and beyond, the body was literally screaming out come touch me. He 17 years turning 18 this year in October 27th, such a virtue date.