"Getting to know Bassett"

We would have long school days very tiring but Iwould make him come training even though we were both tired. He had thecutest face when he's tired, you can't help yourself but stare. He looked so innocent:his eyes would light up like a puppy's and when he gets out of breath,how his chest would go up and down trying to replace the oxygen that was used up.His all body was in sync with each part from the breathing to the movement of his chest and lips when he talk. During training he would complain a lot,doless distances than everyone else but at least he was fast,I think he wasthe second fastest in freestyle after me. 

Well, the craziest part is almost all of my best friends or close friends  swimming with me. Swimming feltspecial: felt comfortable and welcoming it was like living in a country full ofbrotherly bond and love . it was amazing. So , Bassett a.k.a Bash that's what Ilike calling him makes him more cuter if not sexier, well he had a hot body though so cute would quite fit the match. Imean six hard core packs, bigger muscles, broad shoulders and chest and the worked out back. Plus hehas this glare in his eye that makes you gets under his command, he always gave methe stares and they drive my mind wild and crazy. I know it sounds unreal but trust me itis. Then his lips, so soft and pinkish part on the bottom lip was so sexy and he had theperfect sized lips for that felt like he had just got it done. He looked like a great kisser. I know you are wondering how Iknow all but I just do,  me. I know and research everything that's need toknow. It was as if I had Google everywhere and I would get all the informationconcerning the school:gossips and newly couples, the lovers and so many dirt too not only on students but even teachers too.

That was what made Bassett looked hot or sexy  even thought he didn't have the face for it but his features were more thanenough to get you to fall for him plus he gives the best love bites don't ask how i know, i just do. Bash wasjust too perfect; I mean he dated my best friends. He had a history of dating my best friends and thatbrought us two even closer. But he was sometimes too cocky, annoying that he wouldget on my nerve and I would hate on him for days till he brings his charms andstart apologizing, giving you the glare, warm long hugs, couple massages andsome ear action that would make you feel the en-citing tingly all the way in your body, it was  electrifying. i should have hated it or at least seem not be creeped out or weird out but i didn't, in fact i loved it every bit of it.