Bewildered Experience

One night, he came in my room to talk and chillfor a bit but it ended with both of us talking for more than 4 hours. We talkedabout the most interesting things and facts. He would talk about his love lifeand all, but that never bothered me really, I actually loved it because it madeus connect. it meant he trusted me and knew I was great help with advising himand stuff  even though to him I was either the second or third choice. So it feltlike those third wheeler. He was the person to tell you things so just to makeyou feel better not cause they want to. It hurt a couple times but I got usedto it, I mean you can't force someone to like you, trust you, and love you orany of that matter as long as they still were there for you it was more thanenough even though I wanted more.

During the night, we talked and talked for someweird reasons we never lost a topic to talk about. it was as if we had itplanned or something. Then it started. I took his hands interlocked with mineand I don't know what I was doing but I guess I was lost into the feeling that caused  Bash to stare right through me, it was like I want you right now, kiss me, make love to me thatkind of stare maybe it was my interpretation but it felt that way to me and Iloved it. So , I took his hands and kissed them , he smiled and looked down, i was hurt i mean what if he was feeling weird about this or hated this.Idon't know if it was him being shy or embarrassed either way I didn't want tofind out because it could hurt me even more what if he did that just to pleaseme. I mean he is a pleaser after all, so that's why I didn't what to know.then, I laid my head firmly on his lap and it felt so wrong yet so right, Imean I wouldn't mind doing it over and over again. i get to see his reaction, his eyes and his perfect lips.

It felt so good, the warmth and smoothness andfirmness of it. I know, Call me crazy but that how I saw things in my  point of view. i was so drawn to the moment forgot what was happening in reality, i sensed a touch and right then i was brought to my senses.For some reason he was playing with my hair and it felt good, Ididn't want him to stop doing what he was doing at all even though it wouldbring a wrong message to people but I didn't care. It was too late forthat. He then later place his head ontop of mine. I could feel his heart beating in my bare skin, and his breathing at the same time,it brought a familiar surrounding ,more of a fantasy really.well don't judge me.everyone has fantasies right ,well ifyou don't then you either have no imaginations or lack creativity.

His breath brought warmth around my ear and neckespecially when he talks, it felt like he was kissing my neckand we know how hot and good that feels. It felt really good but it didn't lastlong because we were past our bed time and past midnight so he said good night. He winked and left the room. I was left in awe anda good awe like mesmerizing awe. I could't stop smiling, it weird how oneperson can make you feel better.