Awkward to Steamy.

So here is the new chapter.
I can't stop myself from writing about Kia and Karan.
Just waiting for the chapter to publish where they both realize their love for each other.

Picture of Kiara and Karan's hot kiss in Kiara's kitchen tag along with the chapter.

Enjoy.
................................................

I woke up at seven and when I was up from the bed and went into the bathroom I saw my face and my eyes found the scratch on my forehead.
Then everything what ever happened yesterday started running in my mind including the kiss.
I didn't know when my hand reached the place where he had kissed me.

I just shake my head and wash my face.
After my shower I went to my cupboard and took out faded denims knee lenght and black top.
As my spectacles are not with me so I have to just go with the lenses.
I wear black vans and let my hair loose. My hair had natural curls so sometimes it become difficult for me to handle them so I always carry a rubber band in my backpack. In case I need it.

I went to the kitchen and made cheese sandwich and chocolate shake for myself.

Hugged Mr. P and left for the college.

When I reached the main street of my society I searched for the taxi and what I found was shocking.

The same taxi driver who dropped me college yesterday and was in front of my college is on the street right in front of me.
As far as I know Mumbai is a big city so how can be it's a coincidence almost I think about two times.

Coincidences are for only one time. And if they happen more than once then for sure we can't consider them coincidences.

He then noticed me and gave me a cheesy  and crooked smile.

Shit!

I continue walking and ignored him like I never saw him.

I was just going to approach another taxi driver when he stopped his taxi in front of my way.
I didn't said anything and changed my way.
Now he was following me with his taxi.

What the hell is wrong with this man?
I am not feeling safe. I almost started running when I saw another car stopped in front of me and in that there was none other than "Arjun the asshole."

In front of me there is a lake and behind me ocean and as a non swimmer where I should jump.
The answer is nowhere.
But at that time Arjun was the better option.
I just opened the door and sit on the passenger seat.

I look out of the window and saw that the driver made an irritated face and took a U-turn.

I rested my head on the seat and let out an voice full of relief.

I can hear someone was clearing his throat.

Oh I forgot I am still in danger.

"What?" I asked and again looked out of the window.

He made an irritated face and said "I thought I should help you for what you did for me yesterday but I was completely wrong because you are still a bitch."

Ya he is right he helped me and I should thank- but wait how did he know I need help. I thought.

"Who told you I need help?" I asked him like he is completely wrong.

"Seriously you are trying this with me?
Look at your face it's pale. And listen if you don't need my help then just move out from my car.
I have better person to sit with me unlike you who is complete useless." He spit his words at him.