Good Bye Home!

Heya everyone...
So this is first chapter of my novel.
It's not so creative but ya I tried so hard.
Please be nice to me. I promise next chapters will only get better. I'll not let you guys down.
Here is Kiara's dress for her travel along with the chapter. Cool.
.............................
"Count your blessings not your problems."

Packing done
Tickets done
Cellphone charged
"Great finally everything is done.
Now only one thing is left and that's sleeeep...."I declare with a relaxation in my voice.

"So bed, here I am landing.
Don't worry beddy I'll miss you so much
I'll meet you ASAP and take care of my room because I am carrying Mr.P with me." I said to my bed with a pouty face.

Mr. P is my soft toy which I got at my 7th birthday from my parents. He is a panda with a pink bow in his neck and my name is written on that bow.

I fell in love with it when I first saw it.
Mr. P was shouting my name, he was saying come to me Kiara I am waiting for you.

And that was the moment when my parents realize that I like cute things more than pretty or beautiful things.
Because with Mr. P they also gifted me a barbie and a beautiful dress. And both those things are nowhere to be found from last I think 8 years.
And now I am 18 years old.
I think I kept them for one year or may be less than that.
Frankly I don't,remember.

"So bed for now good night and blanket hug me tightly because I' am gonna miss you too.
And good night Mr. P,
sweet dreams tomorrow is gonna be a long day." I said in a full mood of sleeping.

Come on sleep come.
Come. I'am tierd come.

After an hour

"Ok fine!
Go to hell!
Don't come to me now.
Its already 3 am and I have only two hours left for you." I said it in an irritated voice and went to my window and start thinking about the day when it all started and when I got what I wished for.

Flashback...

"Come on Kiara come downstairs, your result will be uploaded in 10 minutes dont be nervous." My father called my name and I can sense a tease in his voice.

"God please help me.
Save me.
I want my percentile to be in 90s.
Please please...
You know I worked so hard for this pleas-"
I was continuously chanting god's name when I heard my mother shouting my name and telling me to come downstairs.

"Kiara downstairs now." My mother gave me an ultimatum and like a poor puppy I went downstairs where dad was smiling from behind mom's back and mom staring at me like she is gonna chop me with the knife she was holding in her hand.

I am so dead.

"Kiara it's just your 12th result. Why you are behaving like you are going on a war without any guns.
Just keep calm and love god thats it an-"My father intrupted my mother and started shouting my name.

"Kiara see its online." My father shouted from dinning table where he was sitting with his laptop.
"Tell me your roll number?" My father asked with complete anxiousness in his words.

oh no oh no oh -

"Kiara roll number?" My father repeated.

"Oh ya! Its 133.... no its 1322 wait its 13288 n-"
I was so nervous.

"Kiar-" My mother shouted.

"1328" I said it in one breath and before completing my mother's words.

"Ya its 1328 dad go on." I told my dad with half smile on my face.

Please god pleas-

Suddenly dad looked at me.
"Kiara I dont believe this." My dad said with an annoying expression on his face.