Dilemma.

Heya.
This chapter contains mature content. So just warning the readers. I know if you guys are on wattpad you must have lost your innocence long before but still.
Enjoy.....your heart just gonna twitch when you'll read about their love.
Omfg I just need a guy like Karan.
Tag......
............................

He carried me to my room and placed me on the bed and then went to the door and locked it.

When he came back, he almost whispered and his lips were touching my ear.
He was raising me more and more.
"I want everything only between you and me. I don't even want other rooms in your house to see anything whatever happens between us."

He landed over me and pressed his body to mine. He was about to kiss me when his eyes got diverted.

What??

"What's that?" He said with a smirk on his face and grabbed something from behind me.

Mr. P.

I snatched it from his hand.

"It's mine.
He is Mr. P and I love him more than anything.
And remember, next time be nice to him or-" I wast just about to threatened him when he pressed his lower body with mine and I literally moaned.

Oh Shit!
He is torturing me.

"Or?
What will you do to me Kiara if I will not return it back to you ?" He asked and pressing his body more forcefully over mine.

You can do this Kia.

I closed my eyes and pushed him.
Now I was on him and he was under me.

He was just smiling. He looks adorable when he smiles but at this point of time his smile is adorable but at the same time crooked.

"Or next time I'll not allow you to be near me or kiss me." I told him directly looking into his god damn beautiful eyes.

What he is ?
A Beautiful Greek God ?
Damn!!!

Suddenly he snatched Mr. P from my hand and hugged him.

What???

"Sorry Mr. P.
You are very cute but you know what ??
She is more cute than you." He pretended like he is talking to Mr. P and directed his eyes towards me.

I started laughing badly.
Oh God.
Adorable he is.

He just then pulled me towards him and asked "Kiara are you a virgin ?"

What the hell ?
How can he asked me that?

It's not like that I am not but still it's so rude of him.

Let's have some fun.
If he can be this rude with me then why I need to be a saint.

Payback is a bitch.
Let's start this.

I shook my head.

He didn't said anything but his face fell.

"What?
Do you want a virgin girlfriend?" I asked him and holding my laughter terribly.

He just shook his head.

"I am completely fine with it but I wanted to be your first.
You will be my first. I will loose my virginity to you for sure so I thought...just leave I am completely fine with it." He said and was looking little disappointed but suddenly his expression changes from sad to neutral to happy.

And then I loose it.
I started laughing uncontrollably.

I was sitting on him but now I was beside him. Lying.
I was laughing so hard and he was so confused and staring at my face.