Fairytail:ZerVis

Hello Fairytailers!

I made this short story for you guys who'd really love ZerVis cannon.I'll give you some facts regarding to this short story and how I came up with the amazing titlea.

First, I'm positively addicted to Fairytail.It always just like the scenes,the dialogs,the fights and etc are still hanging up with my mind though I've already done watching the episodes.You can also see the dark circles under my eyes smiling proudly because of those sleepless nights I spent when I'm repeatedly watching the anime and reading the manga version of Fairytail.Well, no one can stop me even myself.(But if Gray will suddenly froze me with his ice to stop moving and just sleep or Juvia appear to prison me into her water lock and get drown to sleep.)

Second, It broke my heart when I discovered the 'sin' that Mavis had committed.My heart can't accept their tragic ending.I was crazily fascinated by the time I got to know that Zeref and Mavis met each other.I had a lot of imaginations going on with my mind that time and I felt an ineffble feelings by the sudden revelations that It gave me an idea to make a short story that maybe can alter their tragic ending into fairytail.

Third,I'd really love to make a lot of short stories casting the Fairytail Couples.It felt an achievements to fan like me to done a simple things yet heartfelt truly to their idols.

Lastly, Oh yeah, about the title 'Juvenile's Tale'. I had an epiphany that Mavis looked like a Juvenile young girl but not in a bad kind of thing.We all know that Zeref was undeniably committed a sin, a lot of sins that some of it was unintentionally.It was all downed in a tale.This was Mavis and Zeref's Tale.

I'm super duper thankful that you spent your time reading this ahm. .erm..over fanatic's note.

Keep on supporting me.
Aja!Gambate! :)

Iloveyou ♡♡♡