The Cursed

"Huh?Ahm...Erm...I---you--aish" Mavis was stuttering,searching for any words to response but her tongue seemed to tangled .

The strange man glared at her and stood up in an instant.Mavis did the same and tried to touch his hands to check if he was okay but the strange man smacked her hand away and stepped back.

"Are you okay?" Mavis asked him while stepping forwards.

The young man kept quiet and observed Mavis's actions.

"Look I'm just concern." She told him honestly.

The strange man turned around,"You don't know me." then faced her again with dark gaze.

He's right. I don't know him but I do want to know him or atleast his reason why he's here. He dared to come in my teritorry without permission afterall.

Mavis ignored his response and shot another question looking straightly in his eyes,"Why are you here?"

The strange man bow his head and suddenly a blast of forceful black air surrounded them making Mavis to shuddered.

Her face became serious,"Who are you?" Mavis questioned him again and eyed the black wind around them.

"You're immortal." he stated without breaking the eye contact and shocked plastered in his face but quickly changed into emotionless.

"What are you saying?" Mavis shot back to him.

Eventually, Mavis would take him into a challenge or bet to know his real motives but this man infront of her was kinda mysteriously, No.He was completely a mysterious and goodlooking?.

Mavis shook her head to pushed away the unnecessary thoughts.

Focus Mavis! She commanded to her mind.

She looked back to the young man.His chest was heaving up and down. "Stay away from me."His voice was deadly serious. Mavis's eyes widen in surprise at his words.

"Can't you say 'Thankyou' for I helped you?" She questioned him with brows furrowed.

"Everything that gets close to me....dies."He spun around and started walking,away from Mavis.

Mavis stared at his hands clenched into fists at his side.She didn't know but she felt her chest tigthened and in some funny way she can feel what the strange man feel.

"You are kidding right? If you don't want me around just say it.You can't even say thanks."She said hoping somehow to ease the atmosphere around them.

"I am cursed." he replied dryly.

Mavis stared at him in complete shock by his revelation.She bit into her lip trying her best not to laugh but her futile effort failed.

The young man stopped in his trance when he heard a wonderful sound behind him so he cocked his head just to see the girl laughing out loud.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked to her. Putting his poker face again.

"Witch really did exist?"she bluntly said but her laughs came to cease when she saw the expression to the strange man's face.

Oh uh! He didn't seem too pleased by my words. Mavis put her serious expression on her face.

She peered at the strange man to see him watching her with dark eyes but he was remaining completely still. So Mavis decided to take a couple of steps closer to him.

"What are you doing?" She could say that the young man gets alarmed but she said nothing and continue to take another steps towards him.

The young man eyed the girl,observing her actions. When the girl just a couple of steps away from him,she came to a halt. They heard a reverberating sound struck around the islands.

*Clang Clang*

"Oh its already time." He heard the girl mumbled.

He directed his eyes to the girl when she was suddenly running towards the opposite route from where he stood.

Immortal eh? He whispered to the air and the edge of his lips quirked up.

♥♥♥

Happy Saturday!

They've met. So whats uppppp guysue?

Thankyou for reading! :)

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

XOXO,