Strange Man

Mavis wandering in the Tenrou Islands with her bare foots. She was happy that she had able to escape in her castle with no one noticing her disapperance.

"This is so peaceful." she muttered while admiring the beauty of physical world and everything in it.

The colorful flowers that was planted in the ground kept on swaying by the natural movements of air.

Trees that was more taller and higher than her.

The birds that were singing in the top of the trees covered with feathers and wings.

This place was full of life. Mavis thought.

In a split moments. She felt a full blast wind with such great intensity that made her shivered in an instant.

"Ohmyghosh!" she said, shocked by the sudden changes in her surrounding.

The place that was full of life earlier were now seemed to be lifeless and full of mysery.

She looked around around in the forest and she felt a presence not too far away where she was.

Despite of the fear that was invading her, she followed the powerful presence behind a couple of trees and found a strange man lying on the floor,completely passed out.

Who is he? What is he doing in my teritorry? How in land of fairies he came here?

Many questions popped out in her mind.This island was far away or placed apart from the regular places.It was secluded and hidden from everyone so no one has ever been here.

Mavis stared at the unconcious man.She didn't know what to do and her mind was flying out why her peaceful place turn into chaos.

She also noticed the change in weather but stared at it unmovingly.

What a forest needs is a good and soaking rain but now its useless.

Mavis found herself strode towards the strange man when the water drops started to fall from clouds in the sky.

She put the arm of the strange young man around her neck then hold his hand and wrapped her other arm to his waist. She was holding the strange man very tightly preventing him to stumble back or fall in the ground.

Mavis was struggling because the weight of the strange man was no joke plus the wet grassy ground in the forest. Thanks to her naughtyness that she was barefooted so she could walk properly without slippery tendency.

"Mmmmm." the strange man groaned.

Mavis put him under a big tree near in the lake. She leaned his back to the tree and sat next to him.

She eyed the strange man when his face was clearly in display.

He looked so young. Maybe same age as me.

She stared at his face checking every feature of him.

He has short black hair.

Straight black eye brows.

Two brown eyelids that was covering his closed eyes.

Cute pointed nose.

Pink lips which set in a thin line.

Sharp jaw.

He also wears a circle-shaped necklace.

Mavis stopped checking him out when she felt someone eyeing her.

She lifted her gaze from the strange man's neck to his face.

His eyes were so dark.

"Who are you?" she heard him said.

♥♥♥

Owkay. Move to next chapter. :)

Hopefully to finish this before school starts again. Haist!

Keep on waiting for my updates please.

Thankyou!

Follow?

Vote?

Comment?

XOXO,