Suga Imagine

You sat upwards in your bed waiting for your boyfriend Suga to come home from work. Starring at your phone the time showed 10:20pm *SIIGGHH*

Text to Suga:
You: "Yah oppa where are you!"

Oppa: "Miannhae jagiya oppa is still working I will be home late tonight"

You: "Oppa thats the 5th night in a row im starting to think my boyfriend doesnt want to see me anymore :("

Oppa: "Jagiya dont talk like that ill be home shortly I promise"

You threw your phone to the end of your bed and Tucked yourself in without replying to Suga. You sighhed in anger, fustrated because Suga has been spending an awful lot of time working and he never has time for you anymore. You didn't want to sound like a clingy girlfriend but you miss how you would wake up to Suga's voice every morning, his arms wrapped tightly around your waist and the sound of his deep voice saying "Good morning my beautiful Jagiya how did you sleep?"

But it all changed when his Kpop Idol group the Bangtanboys became a big hit in korea and Suga had to practically live at work. He went early in the morning to really late at night practicing and practicing.

You sighed and your eyes became a bit teary as the thought of your boyfriend being to busy for you could cause problems in your relationship.

You started to drift off to sleep when you heard loud foot steps come up the stairs. Your bed room door slowly opened...

Suga Whispered: "Jagiya, are you sleeping? Im home."

"Yes im sleeping so can you keep it down please" *Sigghh*

"Jagi I know your angry at oppa but I have alot of work to do im sorry it's like this please understand. But I have to go back to work."

You sat upwards on your bed starring at Suga angrily.

"Your leaving again?" You huffed.

Suga sat down on the bed and sighhed

"Jagi im sorry but the boys need me"

You: "And what about me I need you too" You said with a patient voice but straight face.

Suga looked down in dissapointment and sighed

"Argh! Fine then go I dont care anyway" You said in anger.

You laid back into your bed and your eyes became teary suga got off your bed and walked towards the bedroom door. You thought he was leaving but you heard the bedroom door close and he came back to bed.

He wrapped his hands tightly around your back while lying down then gave you a deep kiss on your cheek. He then slowly whispered into your ear...

"Oppa wont ever leave you jagiya Saranghaeyo jagi Oppa will always be here"

You turned to face suga and stared into his eyes...

"Oppa nado saranghaeyo I cant love any one else the way I love you so please dont leave me ever"

You burried your head into sugas chest and silently cried.

"Oppa's here Jagiya Saranghaeyo I will never leave you your mine forever"

Suga lifted your chin up and pecked you on the lips, then slowly indulged a passionate long kiss... He then cupped your cheeks and kissed you on your forehead wrapping his arms around your waist you wrapped your arms around his neck and said...

"Oppa you can go if you want I will be okay now"

"I'll pass tonight My Jagiya can have me tonight"

"Hehe I guess your all mine then"

~~~~~~~~

I cant write smuts guys im new at writting these thanks for reading please  excuse the bad grammar and spelling and stuff I will keep practising 😂❤️