Jimin Imagine. (smut!)

(**Smut**)
A/N:
So guys ill make these imagines a little more interesting I always get ideas for imagines so ill do my best to write them down :) also keep giving me feed back and sorry if I have any mistakes that I missed out but hope you like it ❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being Jimin's girlfriend has always been your life long goal. From growing up with him through Kindergarden, To Primary school, Intermediate School and High School being by his side as his bestfriend. You's went through hard , friendship threatening troubles, but your unbreakable bond could never separate  your friendship. You supported him through his debut to become a member of a Kpop Idol boy group the Bangtan boys and became closer during those times. After knowing Jimin for 19 years he finally asked you to be his girlfriend. You's completed each others lives and grew and grew to be a loving couple...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All snuggled up in bed, you curled up next to your soft skinned and half naked boyfriend. You slowly peeked open your eyes to see Jimin sleeping peacefully. You softly giggled at Jimins loud snoring. Jimin slowly woke up, he widened his mouth letting out a big yawn while stretching his arms wide over your body. He pulled closer to you laying his chin on your head.

"Good morning baby." Jimin tilted his head down and kissed your forehead, he left his juicy lips on your forehead and kissed it 3 times...

"Morning oppa" You replied, Snuggling in closer.

Jimin let out another huge yawn.

"You must be really tired eh Oppa?"

"Oh - oh" Jinin slowly drifted back off to sleep.

You giggled at your boyfriends response and sneakily crawled out of bed. You made your way down stairs dressed in jimins over sized white baggy T-shirt and your short biker shorts which weren't revealed because of Jimins long T-shirt. You looked back up the stairs at your bedroom door and Jimin didn't seem to be making his way down stairs. You grinned as a troublesome plan formed in your head. You blasted the radio loud so that Jimin would wake up and come down stairs. Your plan worked.

Jimin slammed open your bedroom door to reveal a half awake messy slob with a matching T-shirt and blue ripped jeans.

"Oh. Your awake I see?" You Grinned cheekily.

"Yah Jagi why are you doing this so early in the morning?" Jimin stared evilly at you.

"You're not the only one who can cause trouble ne?" You cheekily replied.

"Oh? Trouble you say?" Jimin grinned.

"Why are you grinning like that uh-"

Jimin sprinted down stairs chasing after you...

"Ahhh!!" You screeched as Jimin pulled you hanging you over his shoulder.

"Opppaaaa!!!! Dont drop me!" You screamed.

Jimin dragged you back to your bedroom and threw you on to your bed, Trapping you between his legs as his body hovered you. He grabbed both your wrists and pulled them to the side of your body. He lent over and whispered in to your ear...

"Your in trouble now Jagi" he chuckled

"Oppaaa..." You said frighteningly but also satisfied.

Jimin bit the tip of your ear and trailed his tongue down your neck. He slowly released your wrist and traced his hands slowly up your arms and to your waist while slowly kissing your collar bone.  He dug his hand under your hips  causing you to arch your back.

"Oh Oppa, right now? We just woke up" you whispered.

Jimin ignored you and kept kissing your neck, his lips trailed up to your jaw bone and slowly licking it causing you to moan Jimin took this opportunity. and stuck his tongue inside your mouth kissing you passinately. You pulled back...

"Argh fine I cant handle this." You moaned.

You pushed Jimin to sit up wrapping your legs around his waist, aggressively ripping his top off. You unbuttoned his jeans and ripped them off to. He also ripped your top off revealing your bra and chest area. Then he unclipped your bra while still french kissing you. Yous were completely naked underneath the sheets. You moaned loudly at Jimins techniques of pleasure. His heavy breathing turned you on so much you's were going at it until he began to slow down his hip thrusting. He stared at you with his deep dark brown eyes and rested his hands on the pillow on  each side of your head. He bent down to kiss you softly after rough sx and whispered...

"Punishments over Jagi"

He stared at your lips while licking his.

"Opppa... Punish me more often will you" You grinned.

He rolled over to your side and cupped your cheeks while grinning evily.

"I only punish you when you cause trouble Jagi"Then peeked you on the lips.

His eye smile was so captivating.
You wrapped your leg over his body, folding your arms on his chest both still naked the feeling of his soft skin was very pleasent. You pecked his lips back then threw on his T-shirt again. Walking out of the room looking back at Jimin staring at you, you grinned.

"Hope you don't cause any trouble Jagi."

Tying your hair back chuckling...

"No promises.......... Shorty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
Hope yous enjoyed it, Im kinda bad at writing smuts 😂