J-Hope Imagine.

Jaaaggiiiyyaaaa!!!....

Your boyfriend J-hope shouted to you from your shared bedroom.

"What is it Opaa?" You shouted back.

"Whats taking you so long jagiii!!!" He shouted back.

"Im just cleaning the kitchen, I'll be there soon." You replied.

J-hope stopped shouting back...

When suddenly you felt a pair of soft arms wrap around your waist  from behind...

"Yah!!, you startled me oppa"

"Yah Jagiya can we go to bed now, I cant sleep properly when you're not there can we finish cleaning in the morning? Please Jagi"

J-hope begging with his adorable aegyo facials, twitling his fingures, pouting his lips and soothing your ears with his hypnotising baby whining.

*siiiggghhh* "Fine lets go then..." I gave in.

"Yaaaaay" J-hope cheered.

He picked you up bridal style, carried you to the end of the passage way to your bedroom and threw you on your shared bed.

"Yah Oppa!!" You yelled.

He jumped into the blankets lying next to you.

"Jagiiiiyaaa ly down with me" he spoke softly.

"Ok ok"

"Now I can sleep properly with my beautiful Jagiya" he whispered while wrapping his arms around your hips. He slowly slipped his eyes into the sleeping state. You stared at his luscious, soft lips. You softly placed your thumb onto his cheek and your four fingers on the side of his neck smoothly tracing your thumb over his cheek. You leaned in to peck his cheek when suddenly he turned his face making you kiss his lips instead. Your eyes widened as you thought he was sleeping. His eyes were still closed as he whispered...

"Caught ya. Goodnight my Love."

The end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
Still working on making them linger thanks for reading have a great day 😊😊❤️❤️