V ~ Secret love part 2

(Y/N) Pov:
Well after hanging out with Tae at the cafe, I think I have enough courage to tell him how I feel about him, I mean I don't want to keep hiding my feelings from him.  I don't know if I can cope with it, he's just too sweet to lie to, so I may as well tell him now.

~
I skidded my feet on the ground to stop swinging for a second.

You:
Tae, can I ask you a question?

Tae:
Yeah of course (y/n) what is it?

You:
How would you feel if you had to keep a very important secret from a friend to protect your friendship? Knowing that he would probably start ignoring you and befriend you if he found out what the secret was.

Tae:
Hmmm, so its a guy?

You:
Ah... yeah...

Tae:
Well...

Tae stood up from his swing, walked behind you and started to gently push your swing....

Tae:
If your friendship with him is very important to you maybe you should confront him and ask him to understand, because if your friendship was important to him then he should be able to understand.

Tae paused the swing gently...

Tae:
Are you going to tell him your secret now?

You:
Our friendship is important to me, but it may not be important to him *siigghhh* ...

I stood up from the swing and turned to face Tae, I took a deep breath and...

You:
Tae I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but I know who you are, I know that your in a Kpop idol group called BTS, you're extremely talented and you probably think I was just trying to be your friend to get to you, but I really wanted to be your friend and tell you how beautiful your voice is, and how talented you are and to never give up and I just wanted to tell you all of that because...

I suddenly shut up by him cuffing his right hand on my mouth with his left arm wrapped around my neck...

Yah! Its okay! (Y/N) you don't have to explain. He chuckled

He slowly moved his hand from your mouth...

You:
Really your not mad?

Tae:
Haha, no of course not. I kinda saw my name tagged all over your books while we were in class...

You:
Yahhh!!! Why didn't you tell me you knew!!

Tae:
Well I thought you would have wanted to tell me instead. He grinned.

You:
Well, I feel like I just lifted a heavy anchor off my back, *siggghhh*. Sorry for not telling you sooner.

Tae:
Stop apologising I promise its okay... its getting late let me walk you home now...

You:
Okaayy lets go :)

~~~

You's arrived at your front gate of your house.

Tae:
(Y/N), before I go can I just ask you one thing, Please don't spread the news that I'm here, this has to be our little secret okay.

You:
Of course, this can be our little secret..... Oppa. I grinned very big.

Tae:
Ooh, so cute ah (y/n).

He pecked a kiss on to your cheek which caught you by surprise. You stood there very dumb witted blanking out of what just happened, you cupped your check and stared at him for a long time.

Tae:
I'll pick you up in the morning for school so be ready at 8:00 so we can walk together... Anyeong, thank you for tonight, now go inside and sleep tight...

You:
Ahh uh, yes Anyeong Oppa goodnight to you to...

You walked towards your door and waved by to Tae as he disappeared in to the neighbourhood...

Wow Kim Taehyung just kissed my cheek...

~~~~~~~~~~
Authours Note:
Sorry its a bit short ill definitely keep working on my Imagines thanks for your support please leave feedback, also sorry if theres any mistakes :) :) :)