Chapter Six.

CHAPTER SIX - ECSTASY

"Happy birthday to you!" I sang, making sure that I didn't hit a single note. Just to make Lexis happy.

And her giggle, oh, her giggle. Was a series of notes built up, making a melody. The only music that can soothe the emptiness in my dear heart.

"Wow," She breathes out with a smile on her face that never seems to fade as each second we had continues to go on, "You sure have an angelic voice, M,"

"Woah. Hey, I can sing like that Matty you like, y'know,"

She giggles again, making me feel like my knees are about to melt, "Yeah, of course, honey. You sing better than Matty Healy," She said, with sarcasm dripping with every word.

I acted as if I was hurt, with my hand on my chest, "That hurt, Alexis Divina,"

She stuck her tongue out on me and I admit, I wish that we could have always been like this. Playful, happy and careless. Seeing her like this ignites a fire within me and makes my heart beat faster than a Hummingbird.

"Oh, then I guess this 'bad singer' shouldn't be giving you these," I fished my pockets and stuck out two crisp, rectangular tickets, waving it in my hands with a small pout on my face.

"Oh my fucking God, Michael!" She jumped to her feet and snatched the The 1975 concert tickets from my grasps and jumping up and down. Her loud squeals filled the room and I just stared at her ecstatic figure.

Then her hands flew around my neck and wrapped me in a big hug while squealing, "This is one of the reasons why I love you!"

I froze and so did she.

"Th-That wasn't s-supposed to come out," She placed her hands back to her sides while I stood, dumb founded at what she had said, "God, I'm really making things awkward. Uh, shit,"

"No, no."

She stared at me, with full intensity and a tinge of lust(?) and before I can even process what was happening, she smashed her lips against mine and I swear, everything fell back to place.