chapter 4

Hello my wonderful fan I know it has been a long time but I plan on writing again so here it is . sorry if it is bad cause keep in mind it has been a long time since I have written anything. Enjoy

COMMENT!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recap:

John: do you have to leave?

Blake: yeah do you have to leave?

Sammy: well since I really can’t move without hurting myself. I guess I can stay for a bit but I’ll have to call my bf to tell him.

They both look uneasy. It was kind of scary at first but I got a safe feeling with them for some reason. I have a feeling I’m going to enjoy it here.

Chapter 4   3rd person

Sammy laid in the bed for hours hearing John and Blake talking but she couldn’t shake off that they  were hiding something the whole time and they were avoiding each other and when one of them got to close to her the other one would make a growling sound. Which is odd? How can they growl so much like a dog? She was finding herself interested in each word they spoke but she also felt slightly drawn to them. She ignored it. She was also wondering why they seem to always get closer to her and why was it she felt somewhat threaten by them when they had been nothing but nice to her.

“Excuse me but may I ask you guys a question “she found herself asking.

“of course …. Anything” john said scooting closer to her placing his hand on her shoulder. As on cue Blake growled at john but john didn’t let go of her shoulder. Blake grabbed her hand holding it.

“Yes you can ask me anything “he kissed her hand in the process and she blushed never having a guy hold her hand and kiss her and not try to push it and she found herself looking into Blake dark blue eyes and she got lost in them just as he had gotten lost in hers but they snapped out of it hearing a growl sound coming from john and feeling her shoulder being squeezed in a tight grip. She whimper because it was hurting but she never said a word.

John* looked down at her feeling sorry not meaning to hurt her it just Blake was to close to her for his comfort she was his not blakes. He had found her first. He held her when she was hurt. He felt the pain she felt when she was being hurt from the men. She was his not blake and blake stood there holding her hand getting a huge beautiful smile from her and getting those rosy red cheeks red. “I should be doing that. Bring the smile to her face get that glossy eyes as she looks at my eyes not my bother and it was not fair. “he thought to himself as he left the room angry and not wanting to show her the anger that is in him. He didn’t want her to see the monster he is when he is mad..

“is he okay” Sammy ask blake when john left .

“Yes he is fine he just need to breath but enough about this what was that question you had for me” he said smiling at her squeezing her hand.she blush again forgetting what she wanted to ask at first but then remembered..

“why do I feel safe with you but also scared of you at the same time it like you are puzzling me and you growl like a dog. How? “ she ask looking at him for the answer seeing his eyes change gold for a few second but they were back to normal in a instant . she wonder if she just saw it.

“ uhm….well….i….why don’t you get some sleep I will explain later but for know just sleep and relax and if there is anything you need plz just call me and ill help you .” he smiled kissing her head feeling a tingly feeling on his lip as he made contact to her skin. She felt it to but ignored it. He on the other hand made a soft purring sound and held his lips there wanting to feel the tingles he got for as long as he could. Have them.

She jerk away after awhile cause as much as she tried to ignore the tingles she couldn’t let the warm feeling she felt from the kiss being happy and she felt safe . this had been the first time in a long time Sammy had felt safe and not threaten. She didn’t want it to end but she knew she had to let it end cause she wouldn’t stay long here he would want her back soon. She shivered at the though of him . he never appealed to her he was always a monster that rescued her that was it but later on she gave up and stop fighing him and she just gave in to his command she had slept with many of his men cause to him his boy are important and always need to be taken care of. She would have left him awhile back but like she had said he rescued her and she will always be greatfull for it  so she repays him buy her undying loyalty and by doing ever command she is givin. She had finally unspace out when she notice he wasn’t there . a frown appeared on  her face as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

======================================================================

sorry if it is bad but i plan on trying to make it better. but guess what IM BACK AND READY TO BEGAIN WRITING AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

oh and if anyone what to make a cover for this story feel free i need a better one then i have so plz if you have an idea make it and let me see it plz

vote

comment

fan