Chapter 1

ok hey guys its me here is the first chapter. i wanted to tell you guys i dont really like john i base him as a character in my book cause he is like my best friend in the world. all my friends are base as characters its funny when they read it and here there role in my book. sometimes they punch me sometimes they hug me and sometimes they cuss me out but end up loveing them later on. so enjoy. (pic of john)

Chapter 1

Sammy P.O.V ( before she meets John and Blake)

(Flashback)

"Sammy you ready to leave" said Jessica my handler.

"almost where am I going this time"

" St. Benson foster care."

" why do I need to go anyways I was doing fine here"

" you lighted a stuff animal on fire then you cussed at the betty (the foster mom) and you kick the crap out of David "

" in my defense David deserved it. The stuff animal was a battery powered one and I never could sleep cause Anny would squeeze it repeatedly. Betty was trying to make me share my mp3 with the little kid ( they were little and clumsy so hell no would I let them have it ).

" it doesn't matter betty ask me to remove you "

" whatever"

(End of flashback)

Im Samantha well Sam or Sammy. As you can see im not the best person to be around but Im very fun to be around when you get to know me . Well my life consisted of going to foster home to foster home. In tell I broke out real recently. Ive been living on the street for 2 months I live with an abusive bf. I would leave him but he gives me food , shelter , and the other essentials. So you learn to deal with what you got. I was waken down the street when I met a guy. He ask me to get directions I told him but what I didn't know my bf sent his goons to look after me. Let me tell you his goons are so stupid ive seen doorknobs smarter then them. Well they skip to conclusion and the next thing I know they are beating the crap out of me.

" what the hell " I said in between breaths.

" what were you doing with that guy in the car" I heard goon 1 say .

" nothing. He was asking me direction" I manage to say before i ran out of breath.

They kept kicking me in tell I saw a tall dark figure.

"What the hell are you doing to her" I heard the figure say in a growling tone. Then I black out.

Blake P.O.V

"Come on john help me out. Where are we going?"

" I think we were suppose to turn back there"

"let get some help."

We was disappointed cause we've been traveling around to find our mates. I don't think john cares much cause he likes the whole sleep with any girl he wants and forgetting her later. Me I was sad. Im an alpha and I cant even find my mate when my whole pack except john of course has there mate. I was hoping to meet her while we were out but nothing.

"what bout her over there she is kind of cutie. Let me flirt with her a little and I may get us home." john said.

I did what he said cause for some reason I felt attracted to her like a magnetic trans. She look alone. I could look at her and feel her emotion. That's my power next to im good at compulsion and I can read minds. John is he can attract any girl he wanted with a glare in to there eyes. Also he has great compusioning skills. She was scared, hurt , unloved it broke me in the inside . I didn't know why thought.

" excuse me do you know were the highway is " said john. All I did was stare at her then my wolf side yelled at me she the one, she is ours. I tried to keep my wolf under controlled but it was hard.

" ...... and then you should find it from there." she said. I was reading her mind and what I saw made me very angry.

" that ass how could he do that to her. To my mate." I thought.

I was interrupted in my thought when john was sending me a mental message.

" dude you would never believe this but I think that girls my mate."

I was speechless in tell I started growling. Thank god that girl was gone...... wait were did that girl go. It felt like part of my heart fell out of my chest. Then I heard john say that she is In danger.

" how do you know "

" you see thoughts guys over there they drag her in to a ally over there.

" should we help her ."

" didn't you here me she's my mate. No lets just sit her and relax. Yes lets help her." john said showing more emotion then he ever has.

I heard another growl from my mouth but john never heard it cause he was already half way there. I sat there for a sec. how could she be my mate and also be johns. Then I was out of the car and In a blink of an eye Im right next to john.

I could smell them the were wolves. Then I heard my wolf.

" we need to save her she's ours. We need her. don't let anyone else have her"

Then without thinking I yelled at them.

"What the hell are you doing to her" I heard a growl slip out of my lips .

" nun of your business. She is ours." said one of them.

" I don't care leave before I tear your heads off." I said. My anger level right know was up to the top .

" make us " he said

"That was a mistake" was the last words they heard. 4 of the 5 died that day. I didn't feel a bit sorry but I was alone while I fought cause john was holding the girl in his arms hanging on to her for dear life.

My wolf wanted to tear his head off his body cause he was touching her. I told him to shut the hell up. He did.

" I she ok john?"

" I don't know I feel her pulse but she wont wake up" he look on the verge of crying.

" lets take her back with us and heal her"

" what ever i got her" he said showing me he cared for her.

Tat when i thought that this was going to be fun.

=================================================================================================================================

hope you like it make sure to comment.

( sargsquish)

if you are wondering about the name my bff left me today and it was his nickname for me so im going to sign off like this from know on. love ya ( no homo)