chapter 2

Hey yall im back. Sorry there has been major thing happening to me lately . I have been mad a lot so I didn't want to take it out on you guys. Im planning to make this extra long. Im extra happy today and I plan on introducing new characters. So hope you guys like it . (pic of blake)

Oh and this sign { } means it there wolf talken

This means ( ) im telling you something

============================================================================================================================

Recap: "That was a mistake" was the last words they heard. 4 of the 5 died that day. I didn't feel a bit sorry but I was alone while I fought cause john was holding the girl in his arms hanging on to her for dear life.

My wolf wanted to tear his head off his body cause he was touching her. I told him to shut the hell up. He did.

" I she ok john?"

" I don't know I feel her pulse but she wont wake up" he look on the verge of crying

Chapter 2

Blake pov

Me and john walk to the car him carrying my mate. It took everything in me not to take her from him. It didn't help when he sat in the back with her while I had to drive. Look I love my brother but he tends to be the type that gets really drunk and beats the heck out of women. I am the only one who can stop him ( I add one more power to him. He can make people calm down , and make people pass out in one touch). I just don't want her to get suck in to this. I started to drive and we didn't speak a word the whole way.

=========================3 hours later =======================================================================================

We finally make it back to the pack house . Hunter Is there waiting for us to get here .

" dude were have you been" hunter said " we expected you to be back 2 days ago. I was starting to thin that you were in ....... is john caring a unconscious girl."

"yes. don't mention it. Will you plz pick a room for her plz."

"no need she will be staying with me." said john out of no were.

What I wanted to say was " hell no" or never in a million years" but it came out like this.

" ok but put her in a guest room tell she wakes and she can tell us were she wants 2 stay." I said will my jaw clench and I saw hunter look at me I knew I had a lot of explaining to do.

"why she's my mate I want her with me and when hunter found his mate she fainted she still had to stay with hi....." he said in a whining tone but got cut of by a me saying something in a tone that scared even me.

" will you just shut up she is my mate and you will not take her for yourself" I said but wish I hadn't .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey hope you guys like it. thanks to my friend (not a wattpad member) chad for helping me with chapter. i hope you like remember to comment,vote,and fanplz.

in the mean time make sure to eat all yourleggos and linkin logs andgive angry jamican bacon.lol. love you all (no homo)