How I Fit In

I just appeared magically in front of many doors. I'm suprised when I saw monsters leaving their doors.

"Goosebumps Central Station, welcome again, no news for letting us go again, from our books" a weakly voice spoke.

Then I saw it's a scarecrow... The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight!

"Are you..." I began.

"Yes, I'm the Scarecrow, I'm one of the famous books of R.L. Stine" he said.

I can't believe it I met him! Now I know I
need to check all of the monsters I met..
I went to the library to check all of them, there's the Abominable Snowman, one of my favorite monsters, Invisible Boy, how will I find him he's invisble? The Haunted Mask, King Jellyjam, The Vampire Poodle, The Ghost Next Door, The Barking Ghost, The Swamp Monster, The Beast at Horrorland, The Egg Monsters, The Chicken and Slappy!!!

It's my most favorite monster I wish to be his best friend.... but that's not going to happen... he's the most famous and I'm just the less famous of all.....
But!!! I'm a Dummy I can see him! YES!!!

It's time to look for famous monsters! I'm gonna cross out the Scarecrow.

●○●○ A While Ago ○●○●

I cross out every monster in here except Slappy... where he could be.. maybe... OUCH!!! It hurts! What's happening! I saw everyone stand back... except me.
Then I saw Slappy! I stand back to to make way.

"Is there news..." he asked the Scarecrow

"No news for getting out... but there's so many new monsters! That Robert created, including a dummy!" he answered.

"A New Dummy! I can't believe it there's no Dummy! After all of the years and now!" Slappy suprised.

Maybe its me... I thought.

"The last ventriloquist dummy is my son from Son of Slappy, what is his name" he said.

"John Reaper Dummy" he said.

It's me then...

"Who is that dummy?" he asked.

"Um.. Me!" I shouted.

All of the people back out and make a way to me, I cross out Slappy in my list.
When I came Slappy gave me a hug.

"Welcome fellow dummy! Nice to meet you" he said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Let me give you a tour, since you're new I need to make you welcome in our home" he said.

"O.. okay" I said.

"Don't be shy I know I'm the most popular monster but I don't care, just be welcome" he said.

Slappy and me walked at all of the doors, then I saw his door. He said that where he started, in a pawnshop, then we leave, I saw many places including the Nightmare Forest and I saw also four doors it named Dead House, Terror Tower, Camp Jellyjam, and Horrorland. He said that is the major doors.

Now I know how to fit in with monsters you need to be famous, not so famous, but be friends in someone that is famous.