Monsters Vs. Geeks- The Beginning

Hey Guys! This is Reaper and I got one more story coming up. It's named.

Monsters Vs. Geeks, and I will write the beginning of it.

( Just a Preview )

Me and Slappy are walking in the streets.

"This is the restaurant, The Go! Restaurant. Perfect for doing homeworks." we are going on a tour and I like the roast chicken with nightmare sauce there in that restaurant. Yum!

"And then... the Jewerly Store, where I got the Black Ring"

"And the Old Things Store...." He keeps talking, yes, because he's kinda mayor or maybe president in this land, he memorized every store, venue and lot of things on this land.

Wait... I just saw a mysterious thing in the Old Things Store... It's like a old spaceship. I slowly walked through that..
I looked at the store, like Slappy said Old... I saw lots and lots of old things and then I saw a book. I want it, so I grab a chair, but I can't reach it, you know it because I'm kinda small. So I grab a biggest chair it's not like a chair, its like a... throne. I climb through it and get the book. It's named Earth Geeks Must Go! I know that.... It's a book written by R . L. Stine. But why it was abandoned here? And the space ship... That's the answer! It's one of the Earth Geek's Spaceship! I'm gonna go check it out!

I remove all of the dust and dirt filled over the spaceship's glass... Then I saw a man! Maybe it's one of the Earth Geeks! And it's like the man in the front cover of the book but in here, he have red coat, red eyes and they are coming into earth! They are a bit creeping me! Then I saw the man alive!

"Got you! and oh! you got my book Dummy! Hihihihi!" he spoke.

"What?" I said. Then he got me! "Slappy!" I yelled.

The Geek started the spaceship's engine. He flew. Slappy is infront of all of the monsters.

"An Earth Geek! Old style" he said.

"Oh Slappy! I got your dummy!" The Geek said.

"Help!" I said. Then I have an idea I use my Mischievous Smile and I teleport.

"Hey Earth Geek!" I shouted.

"You teleported! Oh yes you are a living dummy!" he answered.