❤️An Angel from the Stars❤️

*as Michelangelo and Leonardo headed off to bed, Donatello turns off the tv and puts away the game system then is interrupted by a loud beeping sound coming from his lab*

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Oh what? Are you serious right now!" Donatello yells as he runs for his lab.

"Huh? What is it Donnie?" Leo asks a few seconds later a bit concerned, walking into Donatello's  lab with Michelangelo

"Ah man I was almost asleep, how much do you wanna bet it's Raph?" Michelangelo yawns with a bit of a chuckle

"No this can't be Raph, I didn't trust that the triceratons and any other alien species would stay away from earth. So I kind of set up a Barrier around New York using some satellites." Donatello mumbled well looking at his laptop

"Oh good job Donnie!" Michelangelo smiles

"Wait so what's going on? Are the triceratons attacking?!?" Leo asks

"Uh I don't think so, I mean it looks like only one space craft came through"

"Can you zoom in or something?" Mikey says as her try's to touch the computer

"Stop it Mikey! No!" Don slaps Mikey's hand "looks like one of the...uh? Salamandian ships?" Don looks at his two brothers

*At this time Raphael is by him self sitting on top of one of the very tall apartment buildings not to far from the sewers he grew up in*

"Man, my brothers are so stupid, I wish Mona was here....ugh what am I talking about? I sound like a love sick puppy...gross." He looks up at the stars, "maybe I am..." He pauses and grabs a soda and takes a sip.

"CRASH!!!!" A loud sound along with a bright light goes off on the other side of the city.

"Huh? What the heck" he stands up dropping his soda as he hears screams from where the bright light. "I don't think Leo would mind if I went to go check that out, I mean screaming is usually a bad sign." He jumps of the building accidentally dropping communicator.

*back at the layer the 3 turtles are trying to contact Raphael*

"Dang it RAPHAEL! Pick up!" Leonardo yells as he hits the table.

"Calms down Leo, we'll just have to go find him." Donatello says well taking off his head phones.

"What's all this racket Leonardo?" Master splinter asks concerned well walking towards his sons.

"Uh-we may have company later master...."

*Raphael runs and runs towards the screams and the closer he get the louder they become. He pauses on top of a lower building and watch the New Yorkers run. Wondering and looking for what the heck they are all so afraid of.*

"Damn what's going on, maybe I should have waited-d......" He's interrupted by the magnificent beauty of the women he loves so dearly. "MONA! MONA LISA?!?!?" He yells with out a care in the world and jumps down and lands behind her.

"Raphael? Oh Raphael, I am so happy to see you, I came to your planet to-go out with you?" She explains well lifting him up and presses her nose against his.

"I'm happy to see you too, believe me." He sweetly says as he embarrasses her soft nose.