Prepare

"Why are you doing this Alex?" Ryan stood with his hands in his pockets and looked on Alex, who was laying on her bed.

Alex looked innocent at Ryan and stood up from the bed. "What have I done?" She said with mincing voice.

Ryan laughed a bit and shook his head. "The poster. Come on, I know it was you."

Alex burst out laughing. "Okey okey." She hold up her hands in the air. "It was me. Pretty clever huh?" Alex winked.

"Stop being such a bitch Alex. It's not you." Ryan looked down on the floor.

"You don't have to be together with Stacy just becuase she is a looser. You don't have to feel sorry for her." 

"I'm not together with Stacy just becuase of that, i like her, really much! Maybe she's not popular, but whatever, she's at least a good person!" Ryan got a angry expresion on his face.

Alex laughed. "Sure. You don't have to deny that you are in love with me. I love you too Ryan." Alex took of her t-shirt and threw it away through her big room. Now she just stood in her light blue bra.

Ryan looked away. "Don't do this Alex. You have to get it into your head, I. Don't. Love. You. Anymore." 

Alex walked up to Ryan and started stroking his cheeks and shoulders. "I know that you want me."

"Stop it Alex."

Alex slowly kissed Ryan on his mouth. Ryan took a grip on her arms and pushed her away. "Gosh! You really don't get it! Stop, just stop Alex! I have a girlfriend." Ryan walked out from Alex room and quickly drived home.

When Ryan had left, Alex slowly sank down on the floor and started crying.

-------------

"I talked to Alex yesterday." Ryan pulled Stacy closer to him.

"Thanks babe." Stacy kissed Ryan on his mouth. 

"You're welcome." Ryan smiled and started to walk away. When Stacy didn't follow him he turned around. "Are you coming?" 

"Soon, just give me a minute." Stacy said and Ryan nodded and walked away.

Stacy walked over to Alex, Jessie and Sarah. They immediately stopped talking and just looked at Stacy. 

"I just wanted to say thank you for making the rumor go away." Stacy turned away and was about to walk away when Alex interrupted her.

"I didn't do it for you, I did it for Ryan." 

-------------

-2 days later, Friday-

Stacy's phone vibrated. She quickly looked on it and saw a text message from Ryan. It said: My parents want to meet my girlfriend and her mom over dinner tomorrow, what do you say?

"Mom!" Stacy screamed.

"Don't scream over the whole apartment, come here instead." Carolyn screamed back.

Stacy sighed. She found her mom in the bathroom. It looked like she tried to fix the drain. "Maybe you should..?" Stacy started.

"Don't say anything, i can fix this." Carolyn said.

Stacy held up her hands in the air. "Okey, i'll be quiet." She took down her hands. "Well, I came to ask you something. Ryan said.."

"Ryan? Your boyfriend?" Carolyn interrupted Stacy.

"Yes, my boyfriend. His parents want us to come over on dinner tomorrow night." 

Carolyn looked on Stacy for the first time since she came into the bathroom. "Sure, that would be fun." She smiled a warm smile.

"Okey, good." Stacy walked out from the bathroom and into her room and texted Ryan that they would come tomorrow.

----------

Stacy put on another layer lipgloss. She admired herself in the mirror, perfect. Carolyn walked into Stacy's room. 

"We have to.." Carolyn stopped and admired her daughter. "Wow. Is this really my daughter? Wasn't she like ten yesterday." She smiled and winked. "You look beautiful honey." 

"Thank you mom. You don't look so bad you either." Stacy winked.

"Well, come on now, we have to go." Carolyn walked out from Stacy's room. Stacy put on a pair of black high heels and followed Carolyn out of the apartment.

----------