I'm dreaming of a white christmas

Stacy opened her eyes and smiled. It was christmas today. Stacy and her mom had many preparations before Faith and her parents would come over. 

She ate a quick breakfast with her mom and then they started dressing the christmas tree. Maybe they should have dressed it a couple days ago but so much had happened with Faith's mom getting cancer and everything so they hadn't  thought of the tree.

"It's a pity that it's no snow here in Florida." Carolyn said and hanged a red ball in the christmas tree.

"Yeah." Stacy sighed. "It was so cozy to see the snow falling outside the window in or old house." 

When they had dressed the christmas tree done they put all the presents they had under the tree.

"We did a pretty good job or what do you think mother?" Stacy said and winked while she and Carolyn stood and admired the christmas tree.

"Yeah." Carolyn smiled. "But know we don't have time stand and drool over a tree. We have to fix the food." She said and walked into the kitchen.

--------

Stacy put on one more layer with red lipstick. The doorbell rang and Stacy hurried to open the door.

"Hi! Merry christmas!" Stacy smiled big against Faith and her family.

Carolyn came and said hi too. Faith and Stacy hugged each other.

"Oh, wait, i forgot something! I'll be right back Faith." Faith nodded and Stacy ran inside her room.

She quickly texted Ryan a 'merry christmas' and a 'i miss you'. Then she ran back out to Faith and the christmas celebration.

"What did you do?" Faith asked.

"Just texted merry christmas to Ryan." Stacy smiled.

-------

Carolyn, Stacy, Faith and Faith's parents sat by the food table and ate dinner.

"You've done a really good job with everything Carolyn. The food, the christmas tree." Faith's mom said. "We're getting spoiled here." She laughed.

"Thank you Rhea. But I got much help from my daughter." Carolyn looked at Stacy and smiled.

-------

"Oh my god! Thank you S!" Faith said loudly when she opened my presents to her.

"You're welcome F." Stacy smiled and hugged Faith.

From Faith I got a chocolate box and a pair of beautiful high helled shoes.

"I love it F!" Stacy said and Faith smiled.

When everybody had oppened their presents Faith let out a happily scream and pointed out the window. "It's snowing!"

Everybody went to the window and looked out.

"It might not be staying on the ground but the snow it self is a nice feeling." Faith's father said.

"I think this is one of the best christmas i've had." Faith wishpered to Stacy.

Stacy laid an arm around Faith and smiled. She looked around on everybody. Carolyn, Faith, Faith's parents.. everybody smiled and looked happily, even tho everything that had happened the last couple of days.

-----------