Sorry, not sorry

-Monday morning-

"Slept well babe?" Ryan looked at the girl who was lying next ot him. 

The girl opened her eyes. "Yeah, very well." She smiled. "But Ryan. You have to tell Alex today."

"Yeah, i know, I will." Ryan kissed the girl on her lips.

---------------

"I had the best time on the beach! You had right F, I sure missed something before!"  Stacy said with a smile, while she and Faith walked to their first class.

"I told you so." Faith pushed Stacy to the side and laughed.

---------------

Alex walked up to Jessie and Josh, who was really busy with kissing each other. Please, get a room, Alex thought. It almost looked like they was going to swallow each other's tongues.

Alex cleared her throat, and they quickly stopped kissing and looked at Alex. "Have you seen Ryan? Or Sarah for that matter." 

"No, I haven't seen them." Jessie said and Josh shook his head.

"Oh, wait. There they are." Jessie pointed towards the school entrance. Rayn and Sarah walked agianst them.

"Hi, babe." Alex kissed Ryan's cheek. "I tried to call you all saturday, but you..." 

Alex got interrupted by Ryan. "Alex..." She nodded. "We have been together for a long time and now, I just don't have the same feelings for you anymore." 

Alex got tears in her eyes. "Are you breaking up with me?" 

"Yes." Ryan nodded and shrugged.

Alex first just looked surprised, then she got angry. "Is it becuase of that Stacy!? Do you like her!?" Alex almost screamed. 

"No, no. It's not becuase of Stacy, I almost don't know who she is." 

Slight tears slowly started to fall down Alex's cheeks. She quickly walked away and Jessie and Sarah followed her. But after a few steps she stopped and turned around. "Josh?"

"Sorry, my bro always comes first." Josh said and stood beside Ryan.

Alex quickly turned away and walked away through the school coridor with Jessie and Sarah behind her.

"Girls.." Josh sighed and shook his head. "It's okey, she will come over it man."

Ryan nodded slowly and Josh kept talking. "But anyways, what did you do with Sarah?" He continued.

"Oh, nothing. We just bumped into each other outside." Ryan answered.

----------------

"What's up with the 'gang'? Jessie, Alex and Sarah are sitting by one table and Josh and Ryan are sitting by another table."  Stacy frowned and took a sip of her milk.

"Faith swallowed. "I heard something about that Ryan broke up with Alex, and as usually, Jessie and Sarah are following Alex and Josh are going with Ryan."

Stacy nodded. "Can the breakup have something with the cheating to do, do you think?" 

"I don't know, but I think if Alex had found out that Ryan had been cheating on her she would be much more angry." Faith said and ate up the rest of her soup.

-----------------

The school bell rang out and all the students in the music room gathered their things and quickly left the room. Stacy picked up her flute and put it in it's cover.

"Stacy!" Stacy turned around. It was Ryan who had called her name. Stacy sighed and was on her way to go. "C'mon, Stacy! I need you here!" Stacy sighed once again and walked up to Ryan who stood by his DJ set.

Ryan clicked a button on the DJ set and music started to play. It sounded good, some house, some pop, some.. something of.. everything. Stacy strained to not start clapping her hands in the tact to the music.

"What do you think? It's good, right? I have made it by myself." Ryan said and smiled confidently.

Stacy rolled her eyes. "Why don't you show it to your girlfriend?" Ryan almost, just almost saw a little hurt. Good. 

"Actually, I have broke up with Alex." Ryan said. 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say." Stacy walked away from the confused Ryan.

Stacy hadn't been aimed at Alex, she had been aimed at Ryan's slutty girlfriend who he had been cheating on Alex with. Ryan is so annoying, he had been together with Alex, been cheating on her and flirting with me, Stacy thought. But if it wasn't for the fact that Ryan was a totelly asshole, Stacy would be glad that he was flirting with her. He is hot, Stacy kept thinking.

----------------

Stacy was on her way out from the school when she saw a girl standing and talking to Jessie. But.., she looked like... it couldn't... oh my god! It was! Stacy quickly walked away to Faith's locker, and she was still there, like Stacy had hoped on.

"Faith! I just got on who Ryan has been cheating on Alex with!" 

"Wait, what? How?" Faith looked confused. 

"I just saw her, here in the school. I saw the back of her and then I reconized her from the beach. I swear, it's her!" Stacy said and then mumbled, "I can't believe this."

"Well, who is it?"

Stacy leaned closer to Faith. "It's Sarah." 

Faith's mouth fell open. "Oh my god!"

----------------

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER! :) COMMENT! :)

//ELLINOR