Jeffery, Jameo, and Gabe

Mary

Jeffery the scary person
I hate Jeffery. Why? Because he traumatized my friend Bernie or Bernadette. She had to transfer just because of him. In first grade, he said to Bernie that he was going to purpose to her when they were 18. Because that's when you are a legal adult. But he scared her so she had to transfer. Thanks a lot for taking away my best friend.

Jameo the stalker, the scary one, and the creeper

Jameo is scaring me to death. Why? Because he is following me around the school parking lot and play ground. In homeroom he sits next to me. In Music class he sits next to me. And in Physical Education he sits next to me. He scares my friends and me. And he's a creeper. I think almost everyone is scared to death of him. And I mean scared to death of him.

Gabe the popular boy
Gabe one of the most popular boys in our grade. Also the one who likes me. A lot. In the boys group there are, the Poplars, the dorks, the neutrals, and the sporters. In the girls, we all play fairly, well we actually don't play we talk. Back to Gabe. Gabe is the one who gives me chills and looks of all kinds. Gabe the one who almost every girl wants to have a crush on them. Gabe the blonde-hair-blue-eyed-boy. Gabe the one with the 23 year old sister. Gabe the one who I kind of like, and the one who gave me a valentine.

The one who I hate, the one who I kind of like, but not a lot.

But I hate them all. And if I didn't that would be an entire different story.