the improtant stuff

Elizabeth

On Thursday, Mary, Catherine, Hadley, and me, had a talk. These days its like we never talk about anything. Surprisingly we didn't even know what each other's favorite color were. Mary's was orange. Catherine's was blue. Hadley's was magenta. And mine was purple. Next food. Mary's was lobster, Catherine's was backed potato, Hadley's was a hamburger, and mine was cheese tortellini. Boys. The WORST subject ever. Either they like us or we like them. Hadley's was Jeffery, she liked him. Catherine's was Jack, he likes her. Mary's was Gabe, he likes her. Was all know she hates him. And mine was, nobody could guess, Michel.

Later that Night

I was in my bed writing in my diary about today.

Diary entry:

Dear diary,
Today we had a talk. Surprisingly we didn't even know each other's favorite color was. After we talked about the 1/2 important stuff, we talked about boys. I know boys. We probably all know Jack likes Catherine, and Gabe likes Mary, and Hadley likes Jeffery. But nobody new that I liked Michel, well Mary might have expected but I don't think she new for sure. But mostly she was a little surprised. I think everyone one already new that Gabe liked her I was kind of obvious, the looks he gave her. But the obvious thing is is that, she really hates him. But most girls want to have him like them. I'm surprised that she doesn't like that he likes her.

The List I wrote in my diary:

Why I like Michel.
1) he is one of the cute guys
2) he is really nice
3) he sits next to me in homeroom
4) andddddd..............I just plain like him