5 - x PAPER CHASIN' x

x TEASER x

The next day in class, Professor Michaels barely made eye contact with Essence. But she did notice when she checked that night that her grade was bumped up a whole lot. That's all she cared about anyway.

She made sure they used protection, and he sexed her better than her first. They went for hours. She was wore out, but he just didn't want to stop. He acted as if he was never going to get it again, but she knew he was married. Maybe his wife isn't putting it on him at home, she thought with an amused smile. But that was none of her business..

●●●

Oh, how the time flyed.

Ms.Joy always talked about how it felt so surreal. Her girls were all grown up.

Five years later, Essence and Tiana were college graduates and pursuing their own careers. Tiana was now a professional model and prospering in the industry. Essence was doing her own thing.

She was a professional ghostwriter. This job allowed her to be her own boss and the pay was ridiculous. Being that she has been doing this for so long and she's popular, Essence can charge as much as 25,000 dollars for her work. A lot of the bestselling books put out were written by her. Even most of the greatest hits aired on the radio.

But she also had her own kind of work on the side.

She figured that the seducing of her professor was too much fun for her to do just once.

Seducing men to get what she wanted made her feel like she had complete control over a man's thoughts. Making him nervous. Making him go against all his morals, all from the electricity of her touch. Making them want to empty their bank account just to get several hours of her time. Showing her with gifts just so she can give them attention, not even sex. Bringing a man to their knees, begging.

All because of Essence.

No longer the shy girl she was when she was as a teenager. The one that was so accustomed to following rules and always wondered what it was like to do something. No. Now she lived by her own rules.

When she wanted to do something, she did it. When she wanted something, she received it.

Change...for the worse.

Ask her why she loves doing it so much and she will tell you all of that, without a moment of hesitation.

Could it get any better than that?

●●●

"What you up to girly?", Essance asked her best friend with the house phone between her ear and shoulder

"What you up to girly?", Essance asked her best friend with the house phone between her ear and shoulder. Essence watched TV while Tiana had her cell phone on speaker, applying her overnight face mask in her bathroom mirror.

"Putting this mask on, about to take my ass to sleep. And waiting for Maurice to come upstairs. How about you?"

"Watching TV, bored."

"You don't have anything to write tonight?"

"Nope, I handed in everything due and still waiting on a call from another customer," Essence sighed.

"You don't have any lovely people to seduce tonight either?", Tiana teased. She knew her best friend used men for money.

Essence laughed. "Whatever bitch. Actually, let me check my text messages. I've been ignoring some of 'em today. They probably miss me."

The girls both laughed and said their goodbyes before hanging up the phone.

Just like she thought, Essence's unread message count was doing double digits from some of the people she messed around with.

- Busy tonight?

- Can i take you out later?😉

- I just got paid yesterday, in the mood for shopping?

- I miss you..

- Hey Essence, any plans?

But one particular text caught her eye.

< to 👅> : you miss me huh? How much

👅: a lot. I need to see you tonight..

One of her favorites. She could never turn them down. Sometimes with them, she made exceptions. They didn't always have to go out or splurge on Essence because the sex was mind blowing each and every time. It was more than enough. And she missed it, too.

< to 👅> : come over

👅: omw

She smiled and sat her phone down. Being that Essence already took a shower not too long ago, she had nothing to do now but wait..

●●●

For the ones who read the previous chapter 5..thoughts?

I wanted her to be promiscuous, but not THAT much lol I feel like this is better in a way..still kind of in a writers block, but I'll shake that feeling in due time.

Hope you enjoyed, Vote & Comment.. 🍒✨