victoria

Hi my name is Victoria I'm 16 about to turn 17 I am in the 11th grade waiting for one more year so excited can't wait to leave this hell hole I call school. Well I am not the most popular girl in school but I believe I am getting there. I am going to tell you all about myself. Well like I said I am 16 in the 11th grade I am short,the shortest girl in the class. I used to get picked well I still do but I am used to it. When someone gets on my nerves I end up smacking them in the face yeah I am not pussy at all. My favorite cartoon show is teenage mutant ninja turtles,my favorite character is Leonardo. The only sneakers I usually wear are jordans,nikes,and adidas. I have long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I live with my Parents I am an only child sadly, I feel lonely sometimes you know.
Any ways enough about me let me tell you everything that happened in the morning.

THIS MORNING
Beep...Beep...Beep
My alarm rings waking me up from the most amazing dream I've ever had,me laying down in a bed full of money(I know right) when I tried to turn off my alarm I ended up falling to the floor flat on my face. That hurt. I groan I knew today was not going to be a good day."mommmm" I whined. A year later my mom arrived to my room(sarcasm)"What?" She said rudely . "How rude, but anyway I was thinking...can I stay home today?" I mumbled with my face still flat on the floor but then I got up because I realized I was tasting dust from the floor. "You say this every morning Vic and you already know the answer" she says annoyed. "Uhhhhhh fine" I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door I really hate school as you can see. I get in the shower letting the hot water fall on me. What can I say I love warm showers. I come out of the shower,brush my teeth,and put some acne cream,because I hate pimples!!!!!!!!!
I get out of the Steamy bathroom and go straight to my room. I put on my clothes I was wearing a black nike air shirt, blue jeans,my concord jordans,and to top it off I put on my pandora ring"my princess" that's what the ring is called sweet right? Now it's time for me to do my hair I let out my hair naturally and lay a small bun on top of my head. I put on my jimmy choo perfume,grab my backpack,and head downstairs.

When I head Downstairs I saw that my dad left to work and my mom is cooking me breakfast yummmm

When I head Downstairs I saw that my dad left to work and my mom is cooking me breakfast yummmm. She sets my breakfast on the table "thanks mom" I say " your welcome baby I have to go to work early so when you leave please make sure to lock the door,ok?""ok mom" I gave her a hug and sat back down to eat my breakfeast which was bacon I love bacon😍😍😍🐖. I finish my breakfast and head to my car, yes I have a car😊. I was driving near by the school when I remembered I forgot to put lotion on my skin"oh fuck!" I yelled accidentally making my car make that beep sound. "Whatever I'll just ask Jamy'a for some lotion. Jamy'a is my bestfriend she has been my bestfriend since first grade. I pull up to the schools parking lot and park my car. As I get out of the car I hear my name being called by my boy bestfriend Charlie."hey Charles" I say hugging him. "Ugh stop calling me that it's Charlie,Victoria charlie gosh I don't even know why I bother" I laugh at how he gets mad when I call him Charles. We both head to the school and I already see people making out. I then see Jamy'a heading toward us "heyyyy bitch" she yells making everybody stop making out and look straight at us. I don't really like being the center of attention but whatever. "Hey hoe" I say. We hug each other."so no hug for me?" Charles pouts aww he looks so adorable. Jamy'a heads to Charles and hugs him. "Much better thank you very much" he says smiling showing off his pearly white teeth. I gotta say he has a great smile man. We head to our first class which I don't have with either of them sadly. I sit in the back of the class waiting for the teacher to come into the classroom. As my eyes roamed around the classroom I catch a green eyed boy staring back at me smiling I recognized him that green eyed boy was jaden the bad boy and hottest boy in school. Why was he staring at me. I smiled back not wanting to leave anything awkward. "Good morning class today we are going to be learning about.......
"Ughhhhhhh" I groan hitting my head on the table not realizing I groaned out loud. "Is there a problem Victoria?" Mr.j said. Yes I hate you and I hate this school. "No, proceed whatever you were teaching about"I said annoyed hitting my head on the table once again. "Victoria I will not have you give me that tone of voice go to the principles office right now please." He said. "Ughhhhhh" I groaned once again. I grabbed the paper he gave me and it said that he wants to give me detention really? It wasn't even that serious. I stood quiet and said no words I enter the principles office and give her the paper. "You have detention go to class 101"she said not even caring. "Ugh"I groaned once again."keep that up and you will have a full week of detention" she said. I didn't even bother saying anything I just left the office and looked for the class 101. I enter the classroom and see 2 other people sitting in the back of the class and a sleeping teacher. I groaned but silently this time. I sit In the front of the class and get my phone out and start playing games. One of my favorite games is called slither.io. Seconds later a person comes in the class when I put my head up to see who it is I see its jaden. He looked really hot with the black v line shirt that makes his muscles noticeable. He smiles at me and I smile back. I go back to putting my head down and playing the game slither.io when I hear a voice whisper to my ear" hey, can I have your number?" I looked up to jaden and he looks soooooooo hot ok fine yeah I already said that but it's true."I don't know can you?" I tease and go back to playing my game. "Yes you have to because I'm the hottest boy in the school" he says cocky. "Cocky much,fuckboy?" He has a frown on his face"Awww turn that frown upside down" I tease him a bit more.  I then go to snapchat and look at everyone's snap chat story when I feel a hand on my thigh. I look up to see jaden smirking"playing hard to get I see" I get his hand off of me"your not my type" I say. "You sure?nobody can resist this face and this Body." He says cockily. And those lips..... I thought, his lips were a light pink and plump they looked pretty soft. "Already checking me out" he said snapping me out of my thoughts."you wish" I said
LUNCH PERIOD
Charlie brags about his cornbread that he made for the first time and how he is such a good cook I tasted it and his cornbread was pretty dry. "You arms are so dry" Charlie said
"Just like your cornbread" I said trying to make him mad." Omg jaden is checking you out!" Jamy'a screeched. I turned around to be met with green eyes. He realized he was caught staring at me and smirks. That smirk oh lord.

GOODBYE BITCHES
It's finally time to go home,as I head to my car someone grabs my wrist and turns me around making me hit a hard chest. I turn around and I'm met with Jaden and his green eyes. "So,how about that number?"

A/N
Do you watch teenage mutant ninja turtles?
Who is your favorite character?
How old are you?
I hope you liked my book😅🤗