2

Aaron's POV:

I was opening some fanmail in front of my camera till I got a knock on my door. I set the scissors down, pausing real quick.

I open the door to reveal a pretty girl. Very pretty girl. The way her brunette hair is tied in a ponytail, leaving bangs out. Her eyes, an elegant color of green and hazel. Her warmthing smile gives me chills down my spine, how could this be?

"Is this Aaron Carpenter?" The girl asks.

"Uh, yes this him. What may I help you with?" I ask.

"Oh, I'm Leanne and I got some mail sent to the wrong adress. I believe this belongs to you." She says while handing me a package.

"Oh thanks." I say while getting lost in her eyes once more.

"I should get going, see you around." She says while walking off.

"Bye." I said.

Stupid! Stupid Aaron! Why didn't I ask for her number? Maybe because I got lost in her eyes. Her eyes are like brighter than Nash's! Wait, no eyes can be brighter than Nash's, he can litteraly blind you with his blueness!

What am I even saying?

Leanne's POV:

Damn. Damn was all I could say. I walked off to hear him say 'Stupid! Stupid Aaron!' Which made me smile.

I walked to my car and drove back to my apartment. I couldn't get Aaron off my mind.