13

At the Airport

(A/N: Sorry I'm skipping so much, its just that there is much more coming up and I didn't want to bore you guys with the irrelevant parts.)

Leanne's POV:

Today was the day Aaron was leaving for worldwide Magcon Tour. I was surely gonna miss him. He says that we'll do this long distance relationship thing together.

"Bye you guys we'll miss you!" Jazmin says as she was with me, so was my sister Nicole.

"Bye. JACKS! DON'T FORGET TO TEXT ME WHEN YOUR IN OMAHA!" Nicole literally yells the last part. They're right in front of us, no need to scream sis.

"Bye guys." I say, hugging each and everyone of them.

Last was Aaron of course, save best for last.

"I'll miss you most of all." I say while I hug him.

"Yah I feel the love." Carter says sarcasticly.

I laugh a bit. I look into Aaron's eyes as he looks into mine.

"I'll miss you too. Very much." He says.

He starts leaning in as I do to. As our lips were about to collide, Nash ruined it.

"Hey! Keep it PG, my little brother is here."

"Hey! I'm not little!" Hayes says stubbornly.

I smile and push Aaron back as he smiles back at me.

They start walking off to thier planes.

"Bye Aaron!" I yell.

"I'll miss you!" Aaron yells back.

I feel a tear slip. I quickly wipe it away, Aaron hates it to see me sad. I out on a smile and wave as the guys wave back.