12

Leanne's POV:

He still has a grasp of my hands.

"A-aaron. W-why are you s-sad? Its y-your dream to t-tour and.." I stop once I feel a warm drip from my eye. A tear.

"Whats stopping you?"

"Leanne, you're stopping me. You're stopping me because I love you. I can't stand long distance. It tears my heart if I get the chance to make my fans happy to go on this tour, or you. I don't want to leave because I love you." A tear slips from his eyes.

"A-and a tour is getting in our way."

"Aaron, don't make me the one who stops you from going, making your fans happy. We can work this out." I say.

"You mean long distance?" Aaron says, coming into conclusion this is the only way.

I nod my head as I wipe a tear away. He pulls me into a tight hug.

"I love you." I say into his ear.

"I love you more." He says back.

"Hey Aaron, where's our luggage- Shit. Oh erm uh Hi Leanne. I didn't want, to er uh ruin the moment. Just ehh..." Matt just stands there with his hand on the back of his neck.

Aaron and I break the hug and smike a bit from Matt's awkwardness. Matt then softens.

"I hope you too will be ok." He says smiling and walks back into the hallway, understanding Aaron and I's relastionship.