Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Scrapbooks out of all the ideas possible Mitch had to come up with it was ... Scrapbooks.

We got back from lunch and had nothing to do so we gave into Mitch and listened to what he had to say about the scrapbooks!

It turned out not to be such a bad idea after all, we sat down in my room and began to make our own scrapbooks each with a different colour scheme, theme and sections for photos and of course a diary section!

Mitch absolutely insisted in having a diary section so we all added a couple of pages for diary entry's but our main focus was on the photos!

We took a photo of ourselves with my small camera, lauren got all excited an started screaming 'selfie time woo' honestly, i thought to myself! We shouted "fluffy bunnies" and took a photo. Then was the difficult part we had to creep into the office and get to the printer without tony noticing... It was like a double 0 seven (007) mission. It was quite amusing to watch the boys crawl into the office hand and foot!

"DINNER!!" A loud voice called

Wow i almost had a heart attack !!

We quickly snuck back upstairs stuck the pictures in and wrote diary entry's before dinner, i wrote;

Dear diary,

I love my new friends it makes care life more interesting and they are so funny! Mitch is cute and came up with these silly scrap books idea and mya and abbie are so kind to me its like having a massive family when they're around!!!

Maddy xoxo

We scooted down the stairs just in time for dinner. Everyone was their apart from Milly, she was the bitch of the house and she hated my guts and i disliked her.

She only liked people when she got her way around them, maybe why she doesn't like me, i never suck up to her like the other girls!

You could tell Tony was back because of his amazing cooking... NOT! I mean, it was dinner time and he was feeding us porridge! Who eats porridge for dinner anyway ? ... Us apparently!

No one ate much because we all hated porridge! We got dismissed iff the table and went back to the room!

Cliff was sat next to me and asked me to read my diary entry a loud

"No "i said embarrassed

Lauren snatched the book out of my hand the passed it to Mya! "Yay!" mya squealed theres two entry's!

"There is?" I asked surprised i wasn't aware of two entry's.

Mitch sighed "your only meant to write one per day!"

I didn't reply because i was so confused !!

"Dear diary" mya read out

"My friends are such idiots and i have to share MY room with them!" She stopped!

Lauren didn't speak and walked out the room along with Richard and Cliff.

"You wrote this about us" abbie asked "maybe i should just be friends with someone els like Milly instead"

I didn't say a word the name Milly was flicking through my head... She was the reason i'd just lost half my friends!

**ooo cliff hanger ;) what do you think ?? Comment, vote and fan please!! Will update tomorrow morning if i get 5 more reads and in 1 hr if i get 10 more reads and 5 comments ;) haha ;) hope you liked reading this chapter :) - tana **