Chapter 15

**sorry for not updating for a month :( now that i have time going to make this a good chapter :) **

Two dark men were stood in front of me everything was blurry and i suddenly burst into tears. No one was there for me to help me. I cried out for someone to help me but no one came. I was helpless.

It was night now, well at least i thought it was and i was wondering where everyone was? No one had tried to help me, this wasn't a normal kidnap that you see on tv, no one could find me:(

I struggled out and crawled down the hall way when i suddenly saw a man stood in front of me i got up and the dark shadow revealed its self . It was my dad ? But why had he taken me, i was pretty sure i had made it clear to him that i didn't want to see him again.

"Happy birthday honey." He said quietly

I rejected his birthday wish and began to scream. Then i stopped. All this time i had rejected my family when they were the ones who remembered my birthday. I didn't want to stay with them, but i didn't want to leave either.

I decided i wouldn't stay with my friends because they hadn't spoken for the past days , i was so confused, where was everyone. I had been so upset for the past few days because no one had spoken to me ?!

I decided to ho over to Mitch's new apartment, but he wasn't there, it was completely empty.

I couldn't find anyone i was completely lost.

I SHOT OUT OF BED AND WOKE UP GASPING FOR BREATH, it had just been a massive bad dream, thank goodness :) i opened my eyes properly to find everyone sat around my bad holding .... PRESENTS!!!!!!

*sorry if it was short or confusing will update soon :) ~ like vote comment fannnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!