What? ME?

A/N Okayy well thanks for the 2 reads in less then 24 hours. Thank you. Please comment and vote thanks PEACE!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Evan's POV

"EVANORA-LYNN GET UR FAT ASS DOWN HERE!" Mrs. Monroe screamed waking me up.

I walked down stairs to the main room.. I herd the usual snickers from the other girls.

"Yes Mrs. Monroe?"

"You little bitch you think you can just come down here like a sweet and innocent little girl don't you?"

"N-no." I said, she grabbed me by my hair and started hitting me over and over again. my lip was swollen by now and my cheek burned.

"Go upstairs and don't come back down for the adoption nobody's gonna want you any ways."

"Yes ma'am." I said then walking up stairs. I grabbed my diary and wrote to demi saying were Mrs. Monroe hit me what she said to me and what hurt and my thoughts. I put the book back in my pillow case because god only knows what would happen if Mrs. Monroe found it.

I started singing a song by Demi Lovato.

"Sky's are crying I am watching

Catching tear drops in my hands

Only silence as it's ending like we never had the chance." I sang. By now I was in full on tears singing as loud as I can. I lied on my bed and just sang and cried.

I herd someone walking up the stairs but I could care less. The walking stopped but then all I could feel was the blows I was getting from Mrs. Monroe

"I told you to be quite no one wants you, you are a slut and hoe and your ugly and worthless now shut the fuck up and get you fat ass out of this room before one of the girls comes in!" She screamed. I slowly got up and walked down stairs. A lot of people were staring at me and that's when I noticed Demi. I just broke down and started crying.

"Go you worthless hoe! Go do your' chores." Mrs. Monroe said pushing me.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THERE WAS NO OTHER GIRLS!" Demi screamed.

Demi's POV

Well me and Miley pulled up to the adoption center. I walked in looking quit fabulous might I add. Miley too.

"You ready to be a mommy!"

"Are you ready to become an aunt?" We both looked at each other and laughed. I walked in and I saw all these little girls run up to me. But I still walked to the front desk thing.

"Hi I'm looking for a girl about 12 to 15." I said. She gave my a weird look.

"GIRLS IN ORDER!" She screams all the girls line up and they all look cute but non of them look calm or nice.

"Is this all of them?" I asked she just nodded. Suddenly I herd my song skyscraper. I looked upstairs. The lady got up and walked up stairs. I herd screaming then a girl came down. She was really pretty. But she was bruised and cut up. She noticed me and started crying.

"Go you worthless hoe! Go do your' chores!" The lady yelled. She can't talk to that girl like that.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THERE WAS NO OTHER  GIRLS!"

'Well your' not gonna want her she's a worthless hoe!"

"No she's not I can see you beat her now I want to talk to her!" I said then grabbed the girls wrist but she screamed a little so I let go of her wrist and grabbed her hand.