Fainted

Andys POV

"Hello?" She asks the peraon on the other line. Suddenly she drops the phone, her face gets really pale and she faints.

"Ev....Evan..." I say panicing. "Evan please....please wake. Princess...please." I say. I pick her up and look around I see a man look at me then walk away.

I run to my car and put her in the front seet buckling her in. I race to the driver side and race to Mr. Derdek and Ms. Lovatos house.

----

I grab Evan and run inside not even knocking.

"Demi!" I scream. She runs in.and sees Evan.

"What happened?" She panics.

"I don't know she got a call and fainted!" I say.

"Okay Andy listen to me." She says but I can bareley hear her due to the fact that I'm panocing. "ANDREW!" She screams. I look at her.

"Its okay just go get a washcloth." She says. I run a and grab a wash cloth. She gets it wet then places it on Evans forhead.

"Call Rob." She says.

"Okay...."

----

Everyone is at her house. Including my band, One Direction, Rob, Drama, Big Cat, Chanel...everyone.

They went out back to talk.

"Louis? Andy? dad?" I hear Evan croke out. She cries.

"I'm here." I say.  I grab her and hold her.

"I'm here who ever that was....nothing is going to happen to you and I will promise you that.." I say she cries untill everyone comes in. She runs to Drama.

Drama hugs her and patts her hair down.

-----

She told us who is was..One of the old adopters. She cried untill she fell asleep.

Slowley we all knock out untill me and Drama where the only ones up.

"Andy?" Drama asks me.

"Yeah Drama?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine...Its just I saw someone before I left...He just stared at us..." I said. "I felt like he was digging into my soul." I say He nodds.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I think so...I just have never had anyone cling on to me for dear life....or like that anyways.." He says I nod.