What do i do with you?

~-Megan's POV-~

"Wow What do I do with you?" I sighed caught red handed "dada" she said in a whisper a tear streaming down her rosy cheek. that made a tear slip out of my eye but who needs Niall? I quickly whipped the tear and Picked her up to her room.

"It's okay sweetheart he'd come for you one day" I said before I tucked her in her bed for a nap because its around noon and a baby does need rest, and so do I.

I sighed and walked to my bed and set a alarm to wake me up in two hours.

I crawled under the covers and pulled them up to my shoulders right when I closed my eyes I heard a knock on the door that made me jump about 5 feet in the air. I put a hand on my heart and got out of bed to open the door.

"Ugh" I groaned and flew the door open

"What" I spat before I looked at the person and saw my bestie Alissa "someone woke up on the right side of the bed" she said laughing, I sarcastically laughed earning a roll of eyes from her

"I was actually planning on taking a nap thank you" I said and walked to the couch she also followed me.

"Your welcome" she said back sarcastically "so watcha want?" I asked lazily "can a girl not see her best friend?" she gasped and put a hand on her heart hurt fully making me laugh.

"Haha"

"So really whatcha doing here?" I asked seriously "just wanted to hang out she said

"Ohh"

"You wanna have a girls night?" I asked

"Ya" she said and nodded "how about char?" she asked "she's taking a nap today she looked like she was tired." I said she nodded.

"Well lets have a party!!"

----------------------------------------

"Soooo" she dragged "what?" I said

"How's life?" she asked while we were painting our nails on my bed.

"Good but you won't BELIVE it!" I said "what??!!" she said

"Charlie found out about Niall" I said she gasped.

"How?!" she said "well... we were watching tv and Niall comes on the Telly and she started screaming daddy daddy" I said in one breath.

"Wow"

"I know right?" I said and stuck my hands out to dry.

30 mins later

"I should wake Charlie up now" I said while touching my face to see if my mask dried. "why is she sleeping anyways?" she said "umm she needs a nap" I said awkwardly like she's stupid.

"Well sorry I don't know a fact about babies maybe you could teach me?" she said.

OMG maybe she's pregnant like why would she ask me!!!??

"Umm... ally are you ummm... pregnant with Derek?" I asked she looked down and nodded I gasped.

Derek is her boyfriend she had for like 4 years but I think they should have the baby since you know he loves her.

"That's awesome!" I said

"I don't know?" she said

"How long did you know?"i asked her "I found out a week ago" she whispered a tear slipping out of her eyes I quickly I whipped her tears.

"Are you gonna keep it?" I asked her "I dont know?" she shrugged "I haven't told him yet" yet that made me gasp again.

"Well your gonna tell him today whether you like it or not" I said strictly she nodded and took her phone out.

Ring Ring R-

"Hello babe?"

"Derek I gotta tell you something"

"Yes"

"Well umm I am umm pregnant"

"Oh my god that's great!"

"Really ?!"

"Yes that awesome I can't wait I'm coming home soon love"

"Okay" she said happy

End of call

"I told you he would love it" I said

"Actually those words didn't come out of your mouth" she said laughing making me laugh too.

"You know what I mean ally" I said.

"Well lets watch a movie" I said getting off the couch to the loo.

"Lets wash the masks off first" I laughed "yea" she nodded and then we washed them off and watched pitch perfect. Alissa left so I woke Charlie up from her nap.

"Hey baby" I said "hello" she whispered and put her face in my neck making me laugh.

"Wanna go to the park?" I asked

She nodded.

--------------------•-------------------

OMG THANKS FOR THE VOTES YOU DID IT THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!

NOW 5 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!OR ELSE NO UPDATE :(((sorry but that's how it works.