Oh heck no! :/

Megan's POV

As we came back from the park I sighed of tiredness if your wondering we've been there for 5 freaking hours!

"Ugggg I'm so tired aren't you?" I asked char she nodded 'no' and I gasped.

"Kids these day" I groaned once again.

"Mama can we wawch twv" she asked

"Of course we can watch tv but only for an hour because its almost bed time" I said and she awwed because she doesn't want to sleep but it's almost 9:00 pm she usually has to go to sleep.

Hour later

"Time for bed" I said she booed sleeping.

"You leave me no choice" I said and tickled her as she laughed her bum off.

"STOP PWEESE STOP" she said laughing "are you going to sleep?" I asked stopping she nodded and then I threw her over my shoulder making her giggle.

I carried her up the steps and I laid her on her bed then tucked her in.

"Good night baby girl" I kissed her and left her room.

"Nighty night momma" she shouted so I could hear before I closed the door leaving me a smile.

As I walked down the steps I went to the fridge to see if theirs any food for me to eat.

"Darn." I said "there's no food" I said to myself "oh well I'll just go to Mcd's" I shrugged.

I call ally to see if she could help me.

"Hey Alissa can you come over and watch Charlie for 10 mins?" I said.

"Yea sure" she said through the phone

"Kay thanks." I said and then hung up.

She came after 15 mins and then I

Left to

I walked in to the what ever you call it restaurant or store or whatever and ordered 10 chicken nuggets with barbecue sauce & sprite.

As I sat down and ate half of my nuggets and drank some of my sprite, the door jingled and some one walked in I turned around and you won't BELIVE who I saw my worst nightmare...

---------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER hahahahahaha I need at least 2 comments for next update

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

THANKS BYE!!!

Hi guys I need a nickname to call you guys since you know every author calls you guys something so write some in the comment section plz and thank you!

READ TO FIND OUT Next chapter --------> ------------>