Chapter 3

---THREE YEARS LATER---

Louis POV

Alicia and I came back to our flat after the ultrasound. The boys, Sierra, Sydney, and Sarah are coming over for dinner so Alicia and I can tell them that Alicia is going to a baby, a girl to be exact. Alicia was glowing with a smile on her face after we received the news and she said I was smiling like an idiot. I just couldn't believe that I was with the most beautiful girl and she is having my daughter; not Niall's not Harry's not Zayn's, mine.

I greeted Sierra with a hello since she was here babysitting Lucca while Alicia and I where 'out'. "Louis!" Lucca said dragging the e as he ran towards me trying to wrap his tiny arms around me. "Lucca" I said a picked him up and set him on my lap ruffling his hair.

"Where did you and mommy go" Lucca asked as he played with Alicia hair. "Well, we got you this" Alicia said pulling out a little super-man cape for Lucca. I playfully roll my eyes remembering the days from the X-Factor. Lucca's shined with excitement as he quickly put on the cape.

"Louis, can you please do the super man thing me again, like you did for me yesterday" Lucca pleaded

"Again" I asked acting surprised. He nodded. I quickly lift Lucca over my head flying him around as I yelled superman. After I finished flying Lucca around I put him on the couch in between Alicia and I. He couldn't stop giggling and soon enough I was laughing.

"Alright you two, Louis, can you get Lucca dressed" Alicia said being the party pooper she is. I nodded and 'flew' Lucca to his room to get him ready.

When we got to his room, Lucca and I sat on his bed "Louis" Lucca asked facing me.

"Yes" I answered,

"Do you love mommy" he asked.

"Yes, of course I love your mommy" I said.

"Do you know who my daddy is, because all the other kids at school know who there daddy's are but I don't" Lucca asked. I frowned at that question, I didn't entirely know who his was either, but of course I still answered him.

"Well, superman is your daddy of course, can't you see why you're so strong" I said the tickling him. I then stop, "we better get you dressed before mommy gets mad" I said then picking out clothes from his dresser.

"Look at my two handsome boys" Alicia said as Lucca and I walked out of his room.

"Did my sister leave" I asked.

"Yeah, she said she was gonna get ready and come with Sarah" Alicia said as she started setting the table. Lucca and I sat on the floor as I watched play cars.

"Louis, can you get the glasses from the cupboard, I can't reach" Alicia yelled from the kitchen. I walked over to where Alicia was and grabbed the cups with no effort.

"Yes yes rub it in that you're tall and I not" Alicia said as she rolled her eyes.

"But you're short and that's cute" I said kissing her on the cheek.

She smiled, "You always know what to say when to say it don't you Tomlinson"

"It's my job" I answered as I walked back to the couch and sat beside Lucca on the floor. He was laying down on his stomach, playing with his cars no paying attention to anything else until he saw me. He turned his head and looked at me "Louis, can you play with me"

"Sure" I said as I got in the same position as Lucca. As Lucca and I were playing cars, I heard the doorbell ring. "Let's go see who's at the door" I said as I picked Lucca up and we ran to the door. I opened the door, Sarah, Sierra, and Liam at the door.

"Uncle Liam" Lucca said hugging Liam's leg.

"Hey buddy" Liam said as he gave Lucca a hug.

Lucca then went to hug Sarah said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek, then he finally hugged Sierra as she also gave a kiss to him. He then came back and held my hand.

"It smells good Ali" Liam said as he went over to hug his sister. Sarah and Sierra sat at the island as they asked Alicia how things have been going. Then the doorbell rang again and Lucca and I got it again, it was Sydney and Harry. Lucca quickly gave them each hugs as he pulled me to the living room to play cars again.

We heard the doorbell for the last time as Lucca opened the door, it was Zayn and Niall. He gave them hugs as I sat at the island next to Sarah. Lucca crept over and yelled Boo at me to scare me. I lifted him up and sat him on the counter in front of me.

"Aunt Sarah, wanna see what mommy and Louis got for me" Lucca said to Sarah.

"Sure" she said. He climbed down from the counter and ran to his room.

"Ready" Lucca asked as he hid behind his door.

"We're ready" all of us said.

"Superman" Lucca yelled as he ran out to everyone. We laughed.

"See Sarah, I was being just like Louis, right mommy" Lucca said

*Sarah's Pov*

I let out a slight laugh, running to Lucca, picking him up. He laughed as I swung him around. The others began talking, except Liam. He was staring at me blankly.

--- Flashback ---

"S-Sarah..?" Liam croaked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "Yeah?" I mumbled, leaning my head back onto his shoulder.

His lips laid sweet kisses on my forehead before I could see tears fall down his cheeks slowly. "Mm.." I frowned at his pale looked appearance.

"Callie.." He whispered. His words were quiet mumbles.

I froze. Callie died three years ago. What could he have to say.

The day was tragic and fragile.

"Liam," I said firmly.

"She's still alive." My eyes widened. "When you all left for dinner. Which I didn't really approve of, she was revived. They said it was a m-"

"No. No. Listen to me. Where is she? And why doesn't Alicia know?"

--- End of Flashback ---

"Sarah?" Alicia grabbed my shoulder. Lucca stood on the floor looking up at me. "Are you okay?" She furrowed her brows.

"No. No I'm not."

I can't live on. Keeping the biggest secret from my friend. I can't live with it on my shoulders.

My arms felt like spaghetti. My words muffled. And I couldn't tell her either.

"I'm traveling the world." I perked. They all turned to me. "Liam, we're through." I hesitated.

"Sarah!" Alicia gawked. I rolled my eyes, looking back at Lucca who raised an eyebrow frowning. "You have..."

I paused.

"You have a wonderful family. Don't ever leave like I am."

Lucca nodded. "I won't." He placed his fists on his waist. I chuckled. "Superman." I whispered, kissing his forehead, rushing to the door.

Turning to Alicia I smiled. "Xx." I said.

"Xx."

( A/N )

HOLY POOP. TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. ~@positivevibesyo