Ch 2 - Chicken Styles. Bwak bwak

Ch 2 "Chicken Styles. Bwak bwak"

Harry's POV

We ate in silence. I guess I can understand why. Louis finished his dinner first and stood up.

_-_-_

He then came over and kissed me like there was no tomorrow.

_-_-_

Yeah, I wish.

" Goodnight." he said after grabbing a carrot.

" Already? We were gonna play Truth or Dare." said Niall with puppy dog eyes.

" Fine. I guess I'll stay for a round or two." we all sat in a circle and Louis spun the bottle over and over but it kept landing on him. After the 57th time ( literally, I actually counted cause he's so damn cute. Wait, did I call my best mate cute?!) it landed on me. Oh shit, he comes up with really weird embarrassing dares. Let's hope for the best.

" Harry, Truth or Dare?" he asked me.

" D-dare."

" I dare you to.... knock on an elderly's house and swear at them for having a loud party and then moon them." everyone burst out in laughter at this. Except me.

" I meant truth."

" Chicken Styles. Bwak bwak! " said Louis flapping his arms like a chicken. I walked out with the lads following. They hid in a bush at the elderly's house. I knocked and an old woman answered.

" What d'ya want?"

" What the fucking hell is your problem you slutty bitch?! Huh!? Keep the music to your party down! People are sleeping you retarded bastardly grandma!" I then mooned her and ran away. When I got home I started to yell at the lads like a mad man.

" GET THE HELL OUT! ALL OF YOU!" their faces quickly dropped and they stopped laughing, faces going pale. They all stood up with a frown on their face. I stopped Louis from leaving.

" What?" he said harshly. Ouch, that hurt.

" You live here."

" So?"

" So you stay since you live here."

" Not any more."

" W-what?" what does he mean?

" You want us ALL out, so I go out. Hey Niall?" said Louis.

" Yeah Boobear?" answered Niall.

" NOTHING!" I yelled hoping Niall would forget about it.

" Can I crash at your place?"

" Yeah why?"

" Tell you later."

" Ok. C'mon."

" Let me go grab some stuff. K?"

" KK!" he stomped up the stairs. Me being taller had the advantage of grabbing him.

" What the hell Harry?!"

"N-nothing." I let go as he went to go grab his stuff. When He left soon after, all I did was watch as the tail lights disappeared into the dark night that had no stars nor any moon. And all I could think of was 'What have I done, I mess every bloody thing up. I can't even take the sight down. Hop he doesn't see it and kill me.'

Louis' POV

I grabbed a couple changes of clothes, my electronics, shoes, and everything else I'd need over the next couple days ( including carrots) and packed them into a suitcase. Wheeling it down the stairs, I walked out of the flat and to Niall's car not giving Harry a second glance. I hopped in the car turning up the music.

- at Niall's flat-

" How long will you stay?"

" Couple days."

" Ok Boobear!" he left the room and I fell onto the bed and was engulfed by sleep.

*************************************************************

I woke up, took out a carrot and walked down the stairs. There was a note on the fridge.

' Dear Boobear,

I went out for coffee, make breakfast for me please! I'm starving!!

thank you! - Nialler'

I smiled and plugged in the griddle. He's always hungry, and I mean hungry.

30 minutes later, I have sausage, bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Niall walked in with coffee and donuts in his hand. Does it seriously take that long to get coffe and donuts? We finished the mound of food after a while. And we can say that I got really pissed as a certain someone walked throught the door.

**************************************************************

Hey, it's me once again ( not sadly I hope) What do you guys think of this so far? ACK! I am so confused. Please do NOT yell at me for this being WAY to short. Trust me, I want to jump in front of a car just because this is so short! It's time for the time you've been waiting for! ' Answer me when I'm talking to you!' !

1) SHould I continue on with this book or not? It's fine if you think not, get your fat arse outta here! Why're still reading if ya hate it you- *friend Julia walks in slapping me for trying to swear. * Damn you *Julia slaps me again* OK!! I'll stop swearing. * mentally swears*

2) What swear do you think I was going to use? Don't you dare slap them Julia! I mean it!

3) What did Harry mean by Website?

4) Why did Niall take so long to get the food?

Well, goodbye folks! Let's a round of applause for mua!