Ch 3 - impossible to avoid

Ch 3 "impossible to avoid"

Yep, you guessed it right

Harry. Styles.

He looked around the room searching for something. Searching for me. His eyes brightened and his whole face lit up as he came running up to me once he saw me. Harry hugged me tight and I tensed up. I just pushed him away. His smile dropped off his face falling onto the ground.

" Louis, I'm really sorry for yelling like that. Please come back?" he asked with puppy dog eyes. It's not going to work this time Styles.

" No Harry. I'm leaving and that's it. I found a flat of my own and I'll be coming to pack up my stuff later." tears brimmed his eyes and I stormed up the stairs my heart aching. I just wanted to kiss that frown off his face, but I knew I couldn't.

" Harsh Louis. Real harsh." I grabbed my stuff and asked Niall to drive me home. To what used to be my home at least.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

I looked around my new flat and set the bags down. The movers moved all of the stuff I had inside, upstairs, etc,... Me and Harry had alot of extra furniture incase his cat decided to use the furniture as a scratch post. Again. Up in my new bedroom, as I was unpacking, I found a picture of me and Harry. My grip tightened on the frame and It broke the glass shattering on the ground. The glass sliced my hands making them bleed. I wrapped my hands after washing them and cleaned gass. I took the picture and put it under my pillow.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

I answered the door and Paul was there.

" Why'd you move out of the flat with Harry?" he asked immediately.

" Nice to see you to Paul."

" Just answer the damn question Louis." Paul said starting to sound agitated.

" Wow, you never swear Pual, and I mean never. Any ways, it's because he told everyone to get out of the flat."

" Uh-uh. You know, you take things way to literal. Anyways, the tour is coming up and you can take Elonour." no one knows that I'm gay, not the lads, not my girlfriend, and not manegment or Paul. But DEFINENTLY not manegment.

" Yay!" I fake screamed excitedly.

" Remember, two weeks till the tour." I nodded my head and closed the door when Paul left. How am I going to avoid Harry while we're on tour? This is going to be a nightmare..........

2 weeks later

I stepped onto the tour bus and saw Harry tickling Niall to death. I made my way to my bed shared with El unnoticed. I set my stuff on the bed and realized it was a bunk. Huh, but.... Paul walked in the room before I could finish my thoughts.

" Elonour couldn't make it, so your sharing with Harry." he turned away but turned back leaning in close. " Oh, and your secret is safe with me and Elonour." wait, he knows?

" You know that I'm....." I trailed off.

" Yes." he turned away and walked out. No wonder Harry was happier than normal, he was happy because he's sharing a room with me. There's four sleeping quaters. One for the musical band, two for the singers ( us ), and one for Paul. Out of all of the people, I have to share with Harry!? Now it'll be impossible to avoid him. He'll be around me pretty much 24/7. My life is going to be a living hell. Well at least no one noticed my hands and what had happened. Maybe he won't come in here until later. Yeah, let's at least hope. But the Gods unfourtunately hate me because as I was thinking this, Harry walked in with a smile on his face.