Not a Chap. Its a Mini-Chap!

So, my Snowflakes, this is a Mini chap. Whats a mini chap? It is where the Guardians, Danny, Sam Tucker, and I have some damn FUN! Now lets go!

Jack frost(me) P.O.V

Bunny was currently yelling at me because I had accidentally froze part of the dye river. Plus, we were all at the Pole. "Bunny, just listen to what Jack has to say." Danny tried to reason, but failed. "That bloody dingo froze my river! There's nothing to say about it!" He yelled. The reason why I wasn't speaking was because I could possibly make things worse. For me. 

As Bunny continued to yell, I finally lost it. "Shut yor bloody trap you bloody rabbit!" I yelled, my brittish accent showing. Everyone looked at me, shocked. Bunny, oh Bunny, had the most hilarious face ever. He looked liked a mix of someone getting hit with an egg-bomb and he was kicked in the jewels. Danny,Sam, and Tucker were trying not to laugh at his face.

Once I realized what happened, I gasped and mentally cursed myself. "Jack, what was that?" Sam asked, trying not to laugh. "Nothing." I pouted, realizing that I was stuck in the accent for a while. I looked at Bunny expectantly, "Well? You want to keep blamin' me for something I didn't mean to do?" I asked. Danny, Sam, and Tucker looked pointedly at him for they knew it was an accident and they were there.

"W....what are ya talkin' about...?" He asked, trying to get past the fact I was talking in a brittish accent. "He means he didn't mean to do it. There was an egg that fell into the dye river and got stuck. He tried to get it out and when he did, the river froze." Danny said, eyes flashing green. "Now appologize." North butted in. Bunny sighed, "Sorry Frostbite- Wait you called me a rabbit!" he yelled in excited surprise. I glared at him and he calmed down, slightly.

"Sorry for accusin' ya." He said, bowing his head slightly. "M'kay." I said, sitting on the crook of my staff. "Danny. Sic' em" I said as Danny Transformed and flew-swam after Bunny.

.............................................................................................................................................

Hello Snowflakes! Let me now what you think and yes I have an English accent. Plz don't compare me to Pitch, his accent is not as thick as mine. Thanks for bein' awesome!

Till next time! Bye~

*Jack Frost*