AN IMPORTANT

Hey Snowflakes,

I know you all want an update on the new MerDanny book, but the thing is, I am super busy with school and, well, life in general.

I hardly have enough time to update any of my other books. I know, I probably sound like I'm giving you all a crap ton of excuses but I don't care.

The reason why I'm saying this in my MerDanny book is because all of you will pay attention if you see "New update on MerDanny!!"

Well, if you like/love Jack Frost or just Rise of The Guardians in general, please help me.

Tomorrow, November 21, 2017, is the 5 year aniversary for RoTG. If you have instagram or want to do this, but don't have an instagram account, message me for details or help!!!

On November 21, 2017, I and many many many other RoTG fans will be posting fanart, cosplay pictures, or screenshots/images from the movie and tagging Dreamworks in it, and #RotgMatters.

If you want to help raise awareness to Dreamworks studios that there are people out there that love and cherrish the movie, please help!! This is an ONLY ON INSTAGRAM thing.

AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!

So if you don't have an instagram, message me and we will work it out. If you do have an instagram, but have questions, want more details, or want help, message me as well!!

Or even comment down below!!

Rise of The Guardians means so much to me. It was a huge turning point in my life. I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for that movie. Jack is my OTC (one true character) and he means the world to me.

If this plan is a success, I will be so happy. So please, help me do this. I'm begging you guys...

That is all for now...

As always,

Stay bootiful, stay awesome, and stay frosty!

*Jack Frost*