Forbidden Love: Boy x Boy

"Wake up, Roy."

I stirred out of sleep to meet my mother's stare.

"What now?" I asked, still feeling very sleepy.

"It's Sunday morning. Get ready for church." She said.

She walked out of my room without checking to see if I got up. I went straight back to sleep. I made a mental note to say I was too sleepy to hear anything she said.

Five minutes later, I jumped out of bed at the chilled feeling of cold water being poured on my face.

"Mum!" I yelled. "You could have drowned me."

She rolled her eyes and walked out again. This time, nobody told me to get up and get dressed.

I hated going to church. It was filled with hypocritical people and their judgemental stares. I had a right to be with whoever I wanted and somehow they felt they should make that decision for me.

If that was my only problem, I would have been fine. Mum and dad are worse than those church members. They feel your life should follow a certain stereotype simply because you're the son of a preacher. They grounded me for an entire month when they caught me kissing Rob last summer. To be candid, I really don't care what they all think. Rob is my soulmate and it'll forever remain that way. Think about it.

Roy and Rob... Perfect together!

Even our names fit so snuggly. I'm happiest and function at my best when I'm around him.

I knew it was pointless trying to convince my parents to let me stay at home... but it wasn't impossible. I smiled as a bright idea registered in my mind.

The ride to church was just like all the other ones - boring. I was happy when we finally arrived.

"Mum, dad, I'm pressed. I'll use the bathroom over there and meet you inside." I said, hurrying away from them.

I didn't wait for a response. I had to act really pressed. I walked in the direction of the parish bathroom until my parents were out of sight. Then I bolted off in the other direction.

I was feeling very horny and needed to be in Rob's arms again not listening to a sermon delivered by dad.

Rob jumped on me once he saw me at his door. It was what I loved most about him. His cheerful personality always made whatever trouble I had to go through to be with him worth it.
"Fuck, Roy. How did you make it here?" He asked.

"I snuck off." I replied.

"Your parents are going to be so pissed." He laughed.

"Which is why we need to make good use of the time." I said, pulling him into my arms for a kiss.

"You're such a great kisser." Rob stated. "No matter how many times we kiss, I still swoon when your lips meet mine."

I smiled and felt my cheeks turning red. Rob knew how to say the right things at the perfect time. I kissed him again and interlocked my fingers with his. We walked upstairs to his room.

Though the house was empty, Rob locked the door with a key. He never took chances. It was another thing I really loved about him.

"Get on your knees, bitch!" Rob ordered.

The look on his face quickly transformed from the excited teenager that was his outward persona to the stern dominant he really was.

I got on my knees immediately and waited for him to come to me. He unzipped his pants and pushed his hard cock into my mouth.

"Suck it, bitch." He ordered, moving his pelvis forward and backward like he was fucking my mouth.

I sucked on his shaft and squeezed it tight with my lips. I loved Rob's cock. It was smooth and glided easily across my tongue. Most cocks I had sucked before his weren't exactly as smooth as his.

Rob held my head in place with his hands and started moving his cock in and out of my mouth faster. He plunged deeper, so his cock could get to the back of my throat. He was moaning so loudly from the pleasure that my cock started to grow in size.

I gagged and choked as he drew his pleasure from my suffering. I knew it was coming... any moment now.

Rob enjoyed choking me during blow jobs. It sent him over the edge and straight to his peak. I loved to give him pleasure. It was what turned me on. It made me see him like the manly beast that he was and that was so sexy.

"Make it tighter." He ordered once more.

I pulled the walls of my mouth close together and bit him ever so slightly. That always did it. He spilled his load in torrents into my mouth, screaming 'fuck' at the top of his lungs.

"Bend over." He ordered.

His cock was still as hard as a rock. I quickly rubbed the water based gel on my butthole before placing both hands on the ground.

Rob smacked my butt so hard it turned red. He smacked it again but this time, he penetrated me at the same time.

I gasped from the mixture of pain and pleasure. I closed my eyes and yielded myself to him. I was riding pure waves of ecstasy when my phone rang.

"What the fuck?" I yelled.

"Shut up!" Rob ordered.

He continued going in and out of my pleasure hole while rubbing his hand up and down my cock. I moaned loudly.

Rob used his second hand to smack my butt hard again. I lost it. The pain and pleasure mixture was too intense to handle.

"I'm going to cum." Rob screamed.

"Please don't stop." I begged.

He continued to ride me until we both spilled our load.

Rob pulled out of me and called me into the shower. His facial look transformed back to the excited teenager that was his outward persona.

We both fondled each other's bodies, fingerfucking each other as the water fell down from the shower unto our heads. It glided down our bodies and we continued to fingerfuck each other.

After reaching another peak, we kissed and took our shower.

I had to go home and deal with my parents' wrath but it was totally worth it.